Welcome Home

Alyssa's pov

Taylor and I are in the car going home and I'm so excited to see Nash and to lay on my own bed. Oh how I miss my bed. The music from my phone was blasting through the speakers. Well Pierce the Veil was blasting through the speakers to be exact.

"Hey by did you turn that down" yell at Tay trying to turn it back up. He put his hand on mine and pushed it away.

"I have something very important to tell you" he says looking at me real quick and then back on the road. Taylor is a reckless person like me, but the one thing that he is very serious and careful about is driving.

"What shall Tay Tay have to tell me" I say sounding stupid. We both laugh at my stupidness.

"Well you know how I was getting popular off of Vine?" He asked

"Yeah what about it?" I asked in a confused way.

"Well what if I told you that I'm going on tour because of Vine, and I'm going to be meeting all my fans!" Taylor exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my god Taylor that's amazing!" I say hugging him awkwardly because well he is driving.

"I'm glad your ok with me leaving and all" Taylor says nervously

"Why wouldn't I be its not like your going to be gone forever, and besides I have Nash to keep me company" I say with a smile, but seeing Taylor's face made my smile drop

"Taylor what's wrong?" I ask

"I'm going to be gone for 5 months, a-and Nash is also going on the tour with us, same with Cameron, and Hayes" the words left Taylors mouth and I wanted to scream I didn't want them all to leave me.

"Wh-when is the tour?" I ask my words coming out all chppy and unsure like if I want to use those words or not.

"Well we have a month till school is done, so some time is June." (a/n ya ik they didn't start then, but this is a FanFic so just got with it lol)

"Oh so I have not even a half of a month to spend with y'all?" I ask in a sad tone

"Yeah" Taylor says letting out a breath in the process

The rest of the ride I just laid my head on the window trying to think of anything but what taylor just told me. I decide to go on my phone and let my supporter know I'm alive. And yes I call them supporters because I don't like the term 'fans'.

@AlyssaPage_~ Heyy guys I'm not dead, expect new photography, and I'm starting a YouTube channel more info on the way

I posted that on Twitter, Tumblr and took a selfie with Taylor and posted it on Instagram. Seeing the comments roll in made me smile, of course there was hate I just brush those things off.

"Lis were home" Taylor tells me getting out of the car. I lock my phone and hop out of the car as well.

"I got your stuff just go inside" Taylor says

I didn't argue with him, considering I have 2 bags. I walked up to my front door and I opened it the slitest but not all the way and it was unlocked.

"Taylor why the hell is the front door unlocked?" I yelled startling Taylor a little

"I umm must of forgot" he said back shrugging his shoulders

"Well I don't want to go in there, what if there's a rapist in there" yell back again.

"Lis there's like 99.9% chance there isn't anyone in your house, because elets be real there's 4 houses on your street" Taylor tells me walking up next to me

"I'm right next to you" Taylor whispers in my ear

I put on hand back on the door knob and push the door open the rest of the way.

"SURPRISE!!" people shouted causing me to literally scream and turn around making me run into Taylor causing me to fall on my ass.

Everyone stopped talking and just looked at me.

"I'm all good" I say laughing standing up.

Everyone started laughing at my rmark as I did as well. Looking around the room I don't know like half of these people.

"Nash!" I shout jumping on him wrapping my legs around his torso. Everyone was having there own conversation so they didn't notice us.

"I've missed you" I say nuzzling my face into his neck.

"I've missed you to" Nash says giving me a little squeeze.

"Um Nash who are these people?" I ask, whisper to him as he sets me back on the ground.

"Oh they are my friends, but listen before I introduce you to all of them I need to tell you something" Nash says nervously.

"You're going on tour I know" I say laughing a bit

"Haha right...." Nash trailed off "and how did you know about that?" He asks laughing a bit to, crossing his his as over his chest acting all serious

"Well" I started crossing my arms over my chest as well "a goof ball who picked me up today from Aspin Springs who also happens to be going on tour with you kind of told me" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Who shall this goof ball be?" Nash asks causing us both to laugh

"That goof ball over there, who with Acacia" I say pointing over to Taylor and then back around to Nash.

"WAIT, OH MY GOD ACACIA! " I shouted running over to her

"LIS" she shouted as she opened her arms I jumped into them and hugged her so tight.

"I've missed you so much" we both said in unison as we pulled away from our hug

"Oh my god I have so much to tell you that had happened back home!" Acacia exclaims

"Oh my god same but what happened at Aspin Springs you will never believe me!"

This is how Acacia and I talk we mock the popular girls at my old school talked, it's our thing.

"Hey do you wanna go meet everybody?" Nash says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sure" I say unsure if I should or not because I'm not the best at meeting new people.

"Come on their nice" Nash incourages me

Well here goes nothing.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all how do u like it so far

Also I'm meeting Taylor Caniff on May 8th in Pittsburgh I'm so excited. If ur going to be there comment or message me that u r so we can maybe get a picture. Or if ur going to any show comment which city.

Thx again for all the reads means a lot vote, comment, and lastly u can followe on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11