Date night

Alyssa's pov

It'd been about a month since Nash and I exposed Jack and Madison of their whole scandal. Jack and Madsion are still together. Jack is making more music with Johnson. Gilinsky and I still talk but not like best friend, more like 'I'm only asking you thus because Johnson won't answer'. Madison who fuckibg knows and who fucking cares beacsue this chick sure as hell doesn't. I never even cared before every thing happened. As for the whole thing with Acacia and Taylor acting weird at my concert. Truth is they are expecting. Yes AC is pregnant. I never thought in an million years she would be, and to my best friend. Oh my god my two best friends are having g a child together. Anyways when she told me I was so happy for her, the only down side is her and Taylor are getting a place together so when the baby comes they have enough room. She promised though to stay close though.

As for me and Nash I don't really know what you can call us, friends, best friends, acquaintances. We really don't have a label, people always tweet us both that we need to get back together or that they know we are secretly dating. You post one pic on Instagram and your automatically dating.

"Yo yo yo AC in Alyssa's rooommm" Acacia exclaimed as she opened my door cashing me to give a 'wtf' look eating laughter from the both of us.

"So how's baby Caniff doing?" I ask shifting my eyes to her stomach but quickly back on my laptop screen editing this weeks video.

"I wnat this baby out of me its only been 2 months and I'm dieing!" She says laying on her back sprawled out on my bed. She's such a drama queen.

"It can't be that bad" I say as I close my laptop setting it to the side.

"You don't fucking understand my feet are swollen I'm hungrier than usual, and I go to 0 to 100,quicker than usual" she says before she starts to cry leaning on me.

Again I give her a 'wtf' look before she speaks

"Did I also mention I emotional as fuck" she says whipping her teras with a giggle.

Our awkward moment was brought to a vault when my phone rang. The song "A Capella" by Karmin played I knew it was Nash.

"Who dat?" Acacia asked with a confused look.

"Nash" I say bluntly before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I say trying to hide my excitement.

"Hey Lis. I uh need to ask you something." Nash tells me, he sounds a bit nervous what the hell is this boy gonna say.

"Shoot" I say shifting positions to were I'm now on my stomach propped up on my elbows Acacia and I next to ecag other.

"Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me....." He trialed off, holy shit is he for real.

"Are you serious?" I asked a little too loudly, and I quickly regretted what I just said.

"Yeah I'm serious, but if you don't want to I totally understand" Nash says fast.

"No no I would love to, text me when and were, and I'll see ya then I guess" I say bitting my newly done nails.

"Will do bye Lis" Nash says before the line goes dead.

I smile down at my phone for a second before getting up with that smile still going to my closet for an outfit.

"You know I'm deaf so why the hell you all smiley?" She asks with a grunt as she struggles to get up meanwhile she's not even showing a baby bump at all.

"Nash asked me in a date" I state looking at her but quickly looking back in my closet.

"So are you falling for him again?" She asks in her serious voice. Goodness why does she have to use the serious voice.

"Look I don't know. I love Nash well loved and I'm pretty sure I still do. But the this g is I'm afraid if we date again it will never be the same as last time. " I say wanting to cry, but big girls don't cry.

"I've always liked Nash" Acacia tells me winking at me before leaving g my room. This girl sometimes.

Nash texted me a second later and it read.

Pick u up at 6 we are going to the fair, wear something cute.

Wear something cute what the hell does that mean. If he thinks imma wear a dress or skirt he's truly wacked his dumb system one too many time.

I decided on light high waisted denim shorts, a triabl print crop top, and of course the black combat boots. Its a cute outfit. And it was too hot out to wear all black so yeah lol.

I did my makeup, also my hair skipping eyeliner and just putting on mascara making sure my eyelashes look on fleek. I sprayed some visctoria secret perfume added some chap stick grabbing some money and my phone.

I see that its almost 6 so just grab a can of mountain dew out of the fridge and scroll through Twitter.

"ALYSSA!" Acacia shouted. I quickly set down my phone and ran to were she was.

"What's wrong?" I ask frantically.

"Nothing, I'm just craving some peanut butter and mangos." She tells me rubbing her stomach.

"First off gross they don't even go together, second you hate both of those things" I say moving my hands around trying to get my point across.

"Dude I'm pregnant I'm craving some weird shit, can you please get me some. Taylor will be here soon so he can take care of me" AC tells me as I'm already wlaki g away.

I mumble a "thank god" under my breath that Taylor has to Dela with her and not me.

I grad what Cacia asked for and quickly brought it up to her. I said my good byes and headed back down stairs. I chugged the rest if my koutain dew and as if on que Nash texted me that he was here.

**Author's Note**

Heyy y'all so that pic is of me and Zac Mann I met him when I t Taylor and yeah

Anyways this was a filler kinda boring next chapter shall be the date

ALSO DID U EXPECT THAT WITH ACACIA OR NAH COMMENT.

I love u all so much u have no clue I hope on eday I can meet all of yinz or just one that would make me soooo happy.

Thx again for the reads tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11