Secrets are unraveling

Alyssa's pov

I woke up to a worm body pressed agents mine, I inhaled his sent which was breath taking. I could lay like this forever.

"Are you done smelling me?" Jack asked laughing at me with his eyes still closed.

"Nope" I say taking in another breath.

"Sometimes I wonder about you" he started "and how I got so lucky to have you" he continued kissing down my neck.

I laughed at him and his cuteness but me being me I literally wiggled out from under him and sprung up to my feet.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked with a innocent smile tilting my head looking at a very frustrated Jack.

"Goddamn tease" he saighed laughing making me laugh as well.

We both headed down stairs Jack picking me up from behinds as entered the kitchen being the wanna be tumblr couple we are. The room was filled with laughter, and giggles, and maybe possibly love.

"Because I'm too lazy to actually make breakfast" I start walking over to the cabinets. "What cereal?" I ask with a big goofy smile

We made our cereal, well more like put some in a bowl and added milk. As we were eating we were both scrolling through our Twitters.

"Holy shit I almost forgot!" I yelled a bit scaring Jack.

"What you forget?" He asked putting his hand over his heart.

"My band has its opening concert next week, and I totally forgot!" I exclaimed. "Your coming right?" I asked with hope in my eyes. I really wanted him to come see me and my band I have worked so hard, its something that I've wanted to do since I was I don't even know how old I was. All I know is this would mean the world to me if he came.

"Of course, why wouldn't I come" Jack tells me wrapping his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to him. He seemed different though. Uneasy you could say, but I just shook it off and went on with my day.

Jack had to leave to go work in the studio, with Johnson on some new music so it left me alone in the apartment. I decided to to on my computer and look through the wonderful website I call Tumblr. I turned on my computer and before I could do anything a Twitter page was son the screen, but it wasn't logged into my Twitter. No it was logged into Jack's, and me being the curious person I am I wanted to look through it so badly. Not because I think he's hiding anything, I'm just a very curious person.

I just looked through his time line, and nothing interesting just crazy fans tweeting him the most hilarious things. I then went into his DMS, and saw something that I didn't know if it confused me, frustrated me, saddened me, or just straight up made me mad. Jack was dming Madison.

I clicked on there messages and started going through them starting from the top. I was shocked, hurt, angry. I had no clue what I was feeling mixed emotions is something you could say I was feeling. He was having a full relationship with Madison behind my back, I have been cheated on yet again, and again the guy is with Madison. Does this girl not understand what's her's and what isn't, like you would think the first time I beat the shit out of her at the mall she would leave me and my relationship alone. Nope she finds a way back in, and trust me next time I see her, it'll be worst than last time. Because I'll make sure there won't be anyone around to pull me off of her.

I quickly wip out my phone and call JJ.

The phone rings 3 times before he picks up

(A~ Alyssa J~ Johnson)

A: Jack are you at the studio right now?

J: No, tomorrow we go to the studio, why you askin?

A: Well Gilinsky told me y'all had to record a new song today, but I guessed he lied.

J: I don't know why he would do that.

A: I know why, I'll tell you in person tomorrow ok, I got to go Jack I'll text ya.

J: ok bye Lis, you'll be fine keep you head up I promise it'll be ok.

A: Thanks bye Jack

J: Bye Lis

I hung up with Jack and set my phone down frustratingly, I excited out of Jacks twitter and logged onto mine. Twitter is were I get out my feelings so why not tweet my feelings.

@AlyssaPage_ ~ Twice now that's a new record, hope you're both happy.

I hut 'tweet' and didn't even bother looking at all the comments, I just wanted to think. How could I have not seen the signs that he was cheating. How could I be so blind I feel so stupid. Thinking about this also made me realize, Nash is dating Madison, Madison is dating jack as well. I'm dating Jack, and Jack is dating Madison. Nash is getting cheats don't too. I wonder if he knows, or if he's just as stupid as I am. Probably not he's the smart one. He probably knows and broke up with Madison and didn't tell me that her and Jack were fooling around, just so I get hurt. But I had this gut feeling that he didn't. So I did something I thought I would never do in a million years.

My finger hovered over the call button, and then it was ringing. I was calling Nash.
**Authors Note**

Heyy babes. How y'all like it, did u expect it lol.

Also if any of y r meet Taylor Caniff at any of his tour stops comment which city, I'm meeting him in 8 days from now 4/30/15 in Pittsburgh.

Thx gain for the reads tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias.

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11