Promises are Forever

Alyssa's pov

"What's up you guys Lyssa here, and goodness it feels like forever since I've made a video" I say into that camera.

"Today's video is a little different its been going around on YouTube, and I thought I should do it." I say shrugging my shoulders

"People either do Dear future me, Dear 13 year old me, but I'm just going to do dear old me." I say laughing to camera as Nash now joined me on the floor.

"And this guy helped filmed this whole video, so video creds to Nash Grier" I say sarcastically us both laughing.

"Disclaimer, I almost broke my ankle while on the beach, cause some kids decide to dig a fifty foot hole and I step in it." Nash says exaggerating.

"Anyways let's get to the video, and I'll see y'all after" I say before covering up the camera.

Dear old me

Just wanted to say hi, and that I am very proud of the person I use to be and still am. Yeah you could of not gotten arrested so many times or broken the law. But in all honesty getting in all that trouble has made you intot the person you are today. A successful young women, who has accomplished many things and has many more things ahead. Guess what remember when you wrote in your journal when you were 14 that you will never find true love. Well guess what you did. His name is Nash Grier and he's you're neighbor. When you first meet it won't be pretty, you will actually hate each other for a while. You will have many ups and downs in y'alls relationship, but know in the end it'll work out. You move to your dream place, California. First you move in with Acacia like you always planned, and with two other friends Jenn and Andrea. You will eventually move out and live with Nash with Acacia and Taylor right down the hall. You will also be an aunt well not technically but AC has twins. I know no one saw that coming. She will name herdaughter after you, and you's love them just as much you would love your own children. Luckily you don't have kids right now and won't for a while we did keep that promise. Most importantly you will go through heart break, but it won't faze you because you's I'll be picked right back up by the one you love, and you will be ok. You have the most amazing friends that you could ever ask for, amzibg opportunities in life, and fans who love an support you no matter what. Just know future you is looking pretty good.