Boyfriend Tag

Alyssa's pov

So I have kept my promise to my supporters about the YouTube thing, and I have got quiet an audience so far. And today I'm asking Nash to do the boyfriend tag with me.

I decide on wearing a tie dye shirt, high waisted shorts, my black high top converse with a young  and reckless snapback. Put on back words of course.

I do my hair and makeup and head over to Nash's house. I run up to the door and knock 3 times I don't know why, but every time I knock on a door it has to be 3 times.

The door opens and its Hayes with Skylynn resting on his hip. Adorable.

"Hey Hayes Nash here?" I ask

"Yeha he's up in his room" he tells me

"Can I hold her?" I ask looking towards Skylynn

"Yes please take her, I have been babysitting g her for the past 3 days straight" Hayes exclaims handing me the adorable 4 year old, then walking away taking off his shirt plopping on the couch. Guess he's gonna take a nap.

"Let's go see what Nash is up to" I say to Skylynn in a baby voice making g her giggle.

I climb the stairs singing an old song I learned in elementary school.

"Little bunny foo foo hoppin through the forest scoop in up the field mice and boppin them on the head" I sang as I entered Nash room with Skylynn laughing hysterically at my stupidness.

"What are you doing?" Nash asked laughing at me as well

"I'm singing her a song dah" I say in a dah tone.

"That's the first song I have ever heard you sing that doesn't cuss or scream" Nash tells me walking towards me warpping his arms around me.

"Wait let's get a picture like this" I say setting up the timer on my phone.

I was holding Skylynn infront of me looking down at her, as Nash wrapped his arms around me and looked down on both of us. I heard the 'click' meaning the picture took. The picture came out zing and the lighting made it so its was just the outline of our bodies, as the light krept through the back of us.

I posted it on Instagram, tumblr, and twitter with the same caption.

@AlyssaPage_ : One day

I smiled as I uploaded them. I then shut off my phone and asked Nash what I actually came over here to ask him.

"You wanna be in my new video this week?" I ask spinning in computer chair.

"Sure what is it?" Nash a asked putting down his phone

"The boyfriend tag, but I'm gonna smash stuff in your face when you get stuff wrong" I say like its no big deal still spinning in the chair picking up speed.

"Ok let's go to the store" he says getting up throwing on a camo snapback.

I stopped the chair from spinning, and holy crap I was so dizzy. I teired getting up but immediately fell right back down laughing so hard at myself.

"Your so immature" Nash tells me laughing , trying to pick me up.

"Holy crap I can't see, is the door over there" I say pointing to the left " or over there" I say pointing to the right.

"Its straight forward" Nash then wrapped his arms around me guiding me until I regain my balance.

"Hey Hayes we're going to the store then we'll be over Alyssa's watch Sky" Nash shouts