Chances

Alyssa's pov

At the moment Nash and I are heading to the fair we are laughing telling jokes just being the goofs we are. It felt amazing to laugh, after all the shit Madison and Jack put us through. To be honest though them doing that has also made Nash and I so much closer it almost feels like we just met all over again we are starting from the beginning and we are doing it over. The rugth way.

"So what do you want to do first?" Nash asked as the man handed us out wrist bands.

"Uhhh how bout that spinning thing" I say pointing to a ride that obviously I didn't know what to call it and it spun Ina circle so I just said spinny thing.

"You mean the tilt ta world" Nash tells me laughing at my stupidness.

"And that's why your the smart one" I say teasingly, I laced my fingers with mine and dragged him towards the ride.

The night just felt right we held hands for every ride not because we were scared because we wanted to. We got stopped by a couple fans, but it didn't bother us. They made us into the people we are today and honestly I think now since Nash has got the "fame" he's matured. Excluding that one occasion at Starbucks other than that he's more mature than when I first met him.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel" Nash says pulling me towards it.

I stop dead in my tracks letting Nash's hand slip out of mine, ferris wheels I don't do. I dont like them plain and simple. And no way in hell is Nahs going to get me on it.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked concerned as he walked back to were I stood in the middle of the walkway.

"I am not going on that thing" I state making my eyes go wide shaking my head no at the ride.

"Awe is big tough Alyssa Lou scared" Nash said in a baby voice coming closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist mulling me close to him. I still held my straight face trying not to laugh at him.

"Hill no, I just don't like feerus wheels I always think they are going to break. One time back in PA at Kennywood the ferris wheel broke 20 propel died that day. I have been scared ever since. " I tell Mags honestly it terrified me. (Btw that never happened lol)

"Please I'll be right by you to keep you safe, I promise it won't break, and if it breaks and we somehow survive I'll let you beat the sgit out of me" Nash says as he pulls his head away from my ear that he whispered all of that to me.

"Deal" I say shaking his hand causing us to burst out laughing.