New arrivals

Alyssa's pov

(This is set a couple months later, after Nash asks her out)

"Oh my fucking god your such a slut" Were the words screamed at me his hands tightening around my wrists. I tried fighting back but it was no use. Months of abuse has token its toll on me I couldn't fight back.

"I'm not what's wrong with you? Get off of me!" I scream begging him my wrists were on fire, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I know what you did" his breath was hot and wreaked of alcohol, I wanted to gag. He's been drinking ever since I let him back into my life.

Then came the beating the taunting the humiliating. Why doe she keep doing this.

"Why don't you just kill me Jack?" I questioned as I layed crumpled up in a ball on the ground knowing that this could be it.

His hand raised now with a gun.

"NASSSHH" was the last thing I screamed before I was dead.

I woke up screaming I did try to control it I full on screamed jumped up out of my bed. Nash was next to me he looked just as scared as I was.

"Oh my god Lis are you ok?" Nash asked concerned he quickly ran over to me and wrapped me in his arms.

I told him everything that happened in my nightmare, how Jack scared me so much, I told Nash how he wasn't there to save me.

After a while of him calming me down and all we went tback to sleep.

"ALYSSA!" Acacia screamed instantly waking me up. I jumped out of be don't caring if I woke up Nash up. I sprinted down to the living room were I guess she fell asleep cause that's were her screams were coming from.

"Oh my god" is all I could say Acacia was crying breathing heavily, and you could clearly see her water broke.

"You need to get me to the hospital like NOW!" she screamed before grunting with pain.