Tour

Alyssa's pov

"Alyssa say hello to Sam, Sam Pottorff" Shelly continued

"Hi" I said nervously. Reason why one Sam is really cute. Two I know who he is YouTube famous Sam Pottoff from the channel O2L.

Why the help was he here that could explain why he hasn't posted any videos in 2 weeks. Also why he hasn't been on social media for a good 5 months.

"Alyssa right?" He asked putting out his hand to shake mine

"The one and only." I say shaking his had with a little laugh and smile. Sam smiled as well and it was the cutest smile ever, but it was no Nash smile.

"Well I'm going to leave you two alone to get to know each other, and Sam can you show Alyssa around." Shelly said walking out but turning back "right same Sam?" She questioned with a laugh

"Right Shelly" he said looking at the ground showing no emotion in his voice , it confused me.

Shelly left and it was just me and Sam standing in the middle of our room.

"Um were do I sleep?" I ask acting as awkward as possible but who cares.

"Mines on the right, so yours is on the left" he tells me finally picking his head up from looking at the ground.

I wall over to the bed and set my bags on there I didn't really feel like unpacking just yet. I wanted to get to know Sam and get to know this place.

"Can you take me on a tour of the building?" I asked

"Sure, come on" Sam says waving his arm for me to come his way.

We walked down a long hallway side by side in silence for a couple minuets until Sam spoke up.

"So basically all on this floor are the residents rooms also the cafeteria."

"How many floors are there?"

"There are three" he tells me bluntly. And keeps walking but takes a sharp left causing me to run into the wall again just like what happened with Shelly earlier.

We walk in silence yet again for the whole walk to were ever we were going to. I didn't mind I took this time of silence to study every feature every detail of Sam.

I was tooken out of my study of Sam when I heard him speak.

"So this is the cafeteria were we eat semi good food." He shrgges his shoulders

I shake my head not really interested and look at Sam's arms. His sleeves on his hoodie were rolled up, showing off his tattoo of a coy fish, but wasn't the only thing I noticed.

"Wow sweet tat" I say pointing it out acting as if I haven't seen the other thing I saw.

"Uh ya thanks" he says pulling down both sleeves quickly

"Want to see mine? I ask

"Uh sure?" He asks more like a question

I lift up the one side of my shirt to my upper rib to show the words tattooed on my ribs

To infinity

"What dies it mean?" Sam asked a bit confused

"Well mine says to infinity and my best friend Acacia has and beyond tattooed on her" I explain. He shakes his head and says "oh" understanding it now.

"Ready to go see floor two?" He asked holding up two fingers like a peace sign

"Sure" I say starting to get annoyed but I kept my cool

We walked out of the cafeteria up a ramp the one thing I have noticed is that this place doesn't have steps weird.

"This is floor two" Sam tells me but I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying my mind was really on the fact of what was on Sam's arms.

Why did he did it, what made him do it, what's the story behind Sam's scars.

"Alyssa?" Sma questioned waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked shaking my head bringing myseof back to reality.

"I said this is floor two" he said with a very very light laugh turning back facing away from me, and walking down the hallway.

"So what on floor two?" I asked catching up to him

"This floor is where we meet with our groups for whatever reason we are here." He tells me. I shake my head in understanding

"Also there is a game room, where you could watch some TV and play board games. That's mostly were I spend my time if I'm not outside helping" Sma informs me.

"Hey Sam" a girl walks up to small and hugs him "who's this?" She asks pointing to me

"This is Alyssa, McKenzie Alyssa, Alyssa McKenzie" same introduced both of us to one another.

"Nice to meet you" she says smiling and holding out her hand for me to shake it.

"Ditto" I say bluntly

"Well I'll catch up with you both later, bye" she says awkwardly walking away.

I watched as Sam watched her walk away he smiled.

"You like her don't you?" I ask grinning

"Pshh no were did you get that idea from?" He asks stuttering a bit

"I can just tell" I say with a little laugh

"Ok well let's continue on with your tour" he says brushing off what u just said

"Yes let's" I say sarcastically to myself in an obnoxious way.

**Authors Note**

I have been updating a lot lately hope y'all don't mind.

Thx for almost 30k reads that's crazy means so much.

Pls go check out my other book if u haven't

Behind the Bracelets (cameronDallas/JC Caylen FanFic)

Thx again for the reads means a lot vote, comment, and lastly you can follow me on my social medias.

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11