R u sure? Bc I love you

Alyssa's pov

After the show we all headed to back to our rooms. Well more like we just headed back to the Jack's room. The rooms were really big so we weren't squished or anything.

After settiling in we all went and had our own conversations. I was sitting gin Nash's lap on twitter as he tried to braid my hair, but failed. Taylor and Cacia were swaping ideas with Matt for a video they could do. The Jacks were making up some lyrics with Shawn strumming the guitar and Mahogany jamming along. As Aaron, Hayes, and Carter were having a starring contest with each other.

"Ok we should play a game!" Matt exclaims

"What game though?" Hayes asked still holding his stare

"How about Never have I Ever" I say a seductively

They all agreed and I got some paper and a pen to write down for each person 'I have' or 'I haven't because saying it out loud is just confusing.

"Ok Matt you go first" I tell him sitting in between Nash's legs as we were all in a circle.

"Ok never have I ever kissed someone I didn't like" Matt said I held up my "I have" card. I looked around and the room and everyone else held up the opposite card than me except Taylor.

We both look at each other and just start cracking up, because we both know it was each other.

"Why are y'all laughing?" Acacaia asked giving us a confused look, as did everyone else.

"Tell them the story" Taylor tells me a s he trys to calm down from his laughing attack

"Ok so when u first moved here I met Taylor at school in not the best way, he smacked my butt and then I punched him" I say laughing having a couple "ooo's" in the room. Nash's grip around my waist tightened I kissed him on the cheek and he eased a bit.

"Anyways after that Nash got me really pissed off and Taylor was next to me so I kissed him." I say bluntly not saying what happened after that at my house, because honestly they don't need to know.

"Eww that means I've like technically kissed you" AC shrieks, we all burst out laughing.

"Anyways my turn" Cacia says. "Never have I ever sent nudes" she raised he eyebrow, we all trued to hold back our snickers, and gigles.

We all said "I have never" expect Jack Gilinsky, Carter, and Hayes.

"What the fuck Hayes!" Nash yells, I wanted to laugh so bad because everyone else was quiet and in situations like these I just laugh.

"Dude it was a one time thing, and p just don't tell mom" Hayes begged his brother

"Dude you're 13" Nash exclaimed (yes ik hayes is 14 but this is set when he's 13) "And I'm for sure telling mom!" Nash says pulling out his phone.

Hayes storms off in frustration slamming the door everyone is still quiet. Nash gets up and storms off into the room next door which is his and Cameron's room.

"Oh my god lord Jesus have mercy on my soul" I say as I get up run to the door Nash just walked into.

"Nash stop please" I begged as I saw he was about to call his mom.

"Lis I have to" he says looking at me with wide eyes, like I was crazy for not wanting him to call

"Nash he made a mistake, he's a kid" I plead

"Still he shouldn't of done that, and he'll never learn if he doesn't get punished." He tells me about to press the call button

"Hamilton Nash Grier if you press that button god so help me" I threaten him

He closes his phone a looks at me with his arms crossed over his chest. Like he's waiting for my reason why he shouldn't call.

"Ok listen, he's a kid he's going to make mistakes, and yeah he's gonna learn from them whether that be on his own or from the advice of his big brother. But honestly what would you rather have knowing the fact that you just sniched on your little brother, because of a stupid mistake. Or you not say anything and just give him advice to tell him to never do it again till he's older or something" I finish crossing my arms over my chest.

"Cause if you snich, what are you going to do because I promise you Hayes will never have trust in you again. " I say walking towards him looking up with a smirk because I know I'm right

"Sometimes I hate it when your right" Nash says leaning down to kiss my lips.

"I know" I say in a whisper barley pulling away from our kiss before reconnecting them. The kiss becomes heated and I'm not pushed up to the door. I fumble with the lock till I I felt it move and the door was now lock. Nash started to kiss down my neck leaving little bits.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and it was smy turn to take charge. I started to kiss down his neck till I found his sweet spot. When I was done kissed it lightly.

"You didn't?" Nash asked shocked

"Oh but I did" I say smirking before reconnecting our lips. We then moved to the bed bed and Nash was on top.

"Lis are you sure sure ?" Nash asked looking in my eyes like he's conserved , but he shouldn't be

"I'm sure" I tell him in his ear in a whispering it

"I love you Alyssa" Nash says kissing me me full of passion

"I love you Nash" I say meaning every word

And this is were I let y'alls little imaginations take it from here. Bc one my friends read my books and yeah srry

**Authors Note**

Heyy guys so how did u like it. And btw I have no clue were I'm going with this story but I'll figure it out. Y'all make me so happy that yinz enjoy my stories, and it just makes me smile so ilysm

Thxxx again for the reads means a lot tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11