The Letters

Alyssa's pov

Its been a week now since Acacia has had the surprise twins, Taylor and her have now moved into there own place Nash and I are also looking for one.

Its all been so crazy lately I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that Acacia has kids like for real.

"I'm gonna miss living with you" AC says as she puts the last box of some stuff she still had here, to take it to her new place.

"Imma miss you to, buttt" I say bragging out the word

"But what? Fucking tell me!" She demands making us both laugh

"Nash and I are looking for an apartment in the same complex as y'alls" I say Acacia's face lit up like a Christmas tree and she sqealed jumping into my arms swinging me back and forth.

We were interrupted by Ac phone ringing. It was Taylor. She clicked the answer button and put it on speaker.

"Hey Tay" we both shouted into the phone

"Hey girls, uh Cacia how much longer you going to be?" Taylor asked

"Like 15 minuets why?" She asked back

"Cause Brody, and Brandie are making me go insane. Acacia I don't know what to do help!" Taylor exclaimed into the phone.

"Oh my god I'm on my way, sometimes I feel like I have three kids. Bye babe" she says as u try to stifle my laugh.

"Just hurry" Taylor said one last time before Acacia hung up.

"Well duty calls at the Caniff household." Acacia says tightening her ponytail. "Hope you and Nash get the apartment, I'll call you later" she tells me hugging me before getting in her car.

"Bye AC" I shout waving to her

"See yeah Trouble" she yells out the window giving me a smirk as she drives down the street. I watch her all the way until her car was so it of site. I let out a breath and started my way back to apartment, I find that I'm here home alone a lot. But before I could walk in I hear someone shout my name, with the sound of tires along the pavement.

"Alyssa, Alyssa!" The voice shouted. I turned around with a confused look and saw a middle aged woman in a Silver Lexus coming my way.

"Shelly?" I say confused walking back down from the front door, as the lady got out of her car.

"Oh Lis I'm so glad I found you!" Shelly shouts a bit jogging towards me embracing me in a hug.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here, or how did you find me?" I question as we pull away from our hug.

"Oh well Nash's mom told me you guys are out here bow, and can we sit somewhere to talk why I'm here?" She aks not as excited as she was before.

"Uh yeah we can go inside" I say confusion in my voice. I walk into my apartment and guide Shelly to the kitchen were we sit across from each other.

"So what's up?" I ask wanting to get straight to the point.

"Uh well I'm sorry to bring this up because I know its a touchy subject, but i ..." She stopped

"You what?" I asked getting impatient.

She didn't say anything just bent down and dug around in her purse and then pulled out two envelopes.

"What are those?" I ask scrunching up my face.

"McKenzie, and Sam's suicide notes for you" she said sniffeling.

I couldn't believe it. I felt hot tears swell up in my eyes I kind of forgot about them. I thought I would never see these. Now I don't know if I want to see them.