I can never forgive you

Alyssa's pov

"ALYSSA" a voice shouted. I quickly jerked my head in the direction and see Nash. In a way I wanted him here, but at the same time is wish it was someone else.

"What do you want?" I ask jumping off the wall wlakong towards him, my arms crossed my fave stone cold.

"I-I wanted to know if your ok, that's what I'm suppose to do I'm your boyfriend" he says stuttering.

"Really you think just because your my boyfriend that all you need to do is to make sure I'm ok?" I asked sarcastically but serious.

"You're not my boyfriend" I sat coldly

Nash didn't say anything just looked at me with tears brimming his eyes.

"Look Nash.." I started to say but he cut me off.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I kissed Madison. It was the stupidest thing I could of done I hurt you and I hate seeing you like this. Honestly I would blame you if you never talked to me again, but know this." He paused coming closer holding my hand lifting my my head with his index finger under my chin.

"I will always love you" he says before connecting our lips. I wanted to cry when we pulled away and the words that came out next I wasn't sure if I really meant them.

"I can never forgive you" I say in a whisper before running away leaving poor Nash all by himself. Confused, alone, and most importantly heart broken.

I made it back down to Acacia and I's room and noticed I didn't have a key hopefully she's here. I knocked on the door, and not a second after I knocked it opened and is as yanked in by Cacia.

"Oh my god I was so worried, and scared Lis don't ever fucking do that again you hear me!" She said pulling away from our hug. I just nodded.

"Calm down Acacia, give her some space" Taylor tells AC as he gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry I'm just a really over protective best friend" Acacia says in a pouty tone walking over and joining Taylor and I's hug.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" Taylor asked, I nodded my head "yes" pulling away with a sniffle wiping some stray tears.

"So y'all know about how Nash kissed Madison and all that" I say they nodded "anyways he tried to talk to me when Taylor took you away, and I ran away because he made me mad, I lost him at first and went to the roof" I say taking in a shaking breath.

"I-i was thinking about all the people who've I've lost and I wanted to be with them, I was gonna jump" I say breaking down in tears. Acacia came over with tears in her eyes wrapping her arms around me.
"Nash found me on the roof and my anger came back, and he tried to apologize, then we kissed and I told him. I can never forgive him" I finished out of breath like I just ran around the world.

"Why would you say that?" Acacia alsdd confused pulling away from me

"You know how I am once you break your trust with me there's a 80% chance I will never trust you again or talk to you" I explain

"But Lis you loved him" Taylor added his face read that he didn't want to say what he just did but he did.

"That's right Taylor "loved" as in the pass" I say putting qlair quotes around "love"

"You don't mean that" Taylor said

"Yes I do" I tell him, his face was shocked.
Taylor then stormed out of the room who knows why. Did he want me to get back together with him, so Nash can hurt me again hell no.

"Let's just go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" Acacia says rubbing my back before getting up and going to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I went on my phone and my lock screen made me sad as soon as I saw it. It was a picture of when I surprised Nash at Magcon, a fan took it and tweeted it to me and I just loved it. Now though... it just brings back memories. I then went on twitter and tweeted

@AlyssaPage_ I'm sorry

And left it at that because that's how I felt, sorry for saying that to Nash because to be honest I don't know if I really mend that.

I set my phone down and did t bother to change into pajamas and just let sleep take over me. It was a long day and honestly a very tiring one.

Nash's pov (when Lis left)

Hearing the words that she can never forgive me broke me. Into a million pieces as if someone just stabbed me in the heart and then ripped it right out on my chest. I let the teras roll down my cheeks as I walked back down to my room. What was so going to tell them surly they are all going to hate me. I messed up big time. Taylor will probably never talk to me again, Acacia will probably beat me up just like Alyssa, Cameron will give me the silent treatment for a while, and the others will just give me looks making me feel bad about myself.

I finally get to Mine and Cam's room and put in my key and it opens. Only Cameron in there and he's asleep, I think. I go to the bathroom to get ready for bed, I grab some shorts and my toothbrush.

As soon as I turn on the light I finally see my face, and the damage Alyssa has done. Dried up blood outlined my lips, black eye a bunch of little cuts around my whole face from Alyssa's nails. She was really pissed at me and as I keep saying I don't tblame her, I deserve this 100%.

I change out of my cloths and I to my shorts and brush my teeth. I clean up and then go out and crawl into my bed going on my phone. I see Alyssa tweeted.

@AlyssaPage_ ~ I'm sorry

It read. What could that mean, was she sorry for what she did. Clawing my face or for telling me she could never forgive me.

I decided to tweet as well.

@NashGrier ~ I want to rewind this whole day, and change, and everything.

After I hit "send" I closed my phone and let sleep tale over.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all sad chapter srry lol, so how y'all liking it so far comment.

I can't believe how many reads this has soooo plsss go read my completed book Behind the Bracelets (Cameron Dallas/Jc Caylen FanFic) it would mean the world

Thx again for the read smenas a lot tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11