Surprising him

Alyssa's pov

After a long flight from North Carolina to San Francisco we have finally landed and I could be be more happier than ever.

"This is why I don't fly" I tell Cacia as we get off my legs feel like jello. Its just something that happens to me every time I fly. Acacia just laughs at me and we go get our bags. Hayes said that he sent their limo to come and pick us up.

"That's us" I tell the man holding up a sign that say Alyssa & Acacia.

We hop in the limo and we are on our way to the hotel. I decide to text Hayes to let him know what's going on.

A: hey we just landed. Were is Nahs and Taylor at?

H: they are both at the place were the even this held so your all clear coming into the hotel

I don't text Hayes back and tell Acacia what's going on.

"We are all clear at the hotel" I say she nods in response and we sit in silence on our phone. We are friendship goals I know.

I decided to tweet because I was feelin it.

@AlyssaPage_~ Big surprise is happening very soon

In minuets there hundreds or rt's and favs and replies back asking what it is. Its killing me not to say something but I know if I say one thing about being on the west coast Nash will find out and my surprise will be ruined.

"Ms. Page and Ms. Anderson we are at the hotel" the limo driver tells us.

We say thank you and get our luggage and head in.

"Hi Hayes, I've missed you" I say pulling him in for a hug

"I've missed you to, oh and I've missed you to Acacia" Hayes says hugging both of as as we all laugh

"Yeah you better of missed me" Acacia says jokingly, but in a serious way

"So does Nash or Taylor suspect anything?" I ask

"Not one thing, everyone else knows but they haven't said anything" Hayes fills us in as we get in the elevator going up to our room.

Once in our roomwe set down our stuff and sit ourselves down on the beds.

"So how should we surprise them?" I ask no one in picticular

"Well at every show so far one of the fans have asked Taylor and Nash about their girlfriends, but for Taylor who's the girl in all your pictures" Hayes tells us

"Ok but u have to make sure a fan asks them that question" Acacia tells Hayes

"And after they ask Acacia and I will come on the stage and surprise them" I say smiling

"Yeah y'all can hang backstage till then" Hayes says.

"He I got to go the event starts in a little I'll text you when you guys need to come" Hayes says before walking out the door.

"Shall we get ready?" I ask Acacia in a British accent

"We shall" she says mimicking my voice, we burst out laughing. I plug in my phone to my speaker and blast so.e 5 seconds of summer.

I change out of my yoga pants and baggy sweatshirt, into peach colored short, a Marylin Monroe T-shirt, and my grey vans. I also add a few golden bracelets. I straightened my hair, and did my usual makeup but skipping the eyeliner.

Acaia wore ripped jean short, a black and white grafic T-shirt, peach colored flats. She had her hair curled and did her usual smokey eye makeup.

"Hayes just texted me and said that the Q&A starts in 20 mins. So let's go!" I shout grabbing my phone charger throwing it in Acacia's little side purse thing, because I hate carrying one of those things.