Epilogue

3rd person pov

Many years after Nash gave Alyssa her promise ring, and by many years I mean 5 years. Nash kept that promise and replaced it with a big shiny engagement ring. They got married on the beach as Alyssa always wanted, their honeymoon was to Paris. Shortly after they came back from their honeymoon, Lis had her first kid a baby girl which she named Reagan. The Grier's then went on to have 2 more kids. A boy, Luke and another daughter Rylynn.

The whole gang still stayed together.  The older they got the more popular they came. The Grier's and the Caniff's are the only ones that have kids but.... Did I mention Taylor and Acacia got married as well. Well they did. Anyways, all the boys had girlfriends and they were all pretty serious relationships.

Alyssa's pov

I never in a million year would of thought I would be taking my daughter to preschool, making music, and taking care of the rest of my children. Living a dream that I didnt even know was a dream of mine, but I'm glad I'm living it.

The kids were all at the Caniff household so Nash and I could have some alone time.

"Instead of watching movies do you just wanna talk?" I ask

"Sure I know how much you love your talking" he says jokingly.

"Do you remember all the shit we went through to get to the place we are now?" I ask looking up at Nash as we sit on the couch him pulling me close to him.

"Just like it was yesterday" Nash says all gushy like.

"I don't know how many times I hit you" I say in disbelief rembering all the times I did.

"I can't believe how many times I've pissed you off" Nash says mocking me.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask

"Anything babe" he says pecking my lips repa quick.

"I've always liked you. Like the first day we met not so much but the more I kept seeing you and the more I kept arguing with you. I started to get feelings, just never admitted it to anyone really not even myself." I admit I feel like I have said this before, but I need Nash to know.

"Lis I felt the same, and when you were in the hospital I felt horrible, and when I cheated on you and you left me. I was a mess. That's when I truly knew I was in love with you" Nash finishes.

"Awe Nashhhh" I gush curling up more into him.

I really do love Nash, and it still feels like we just met and we are 17 again, we are trying to figure out our feelings. Its not really triggered in my mind we are both 25 married and with kids. Also with big carriers.

"Lis you know how you always say that opposites don't attract and that we would never last?" Nash asks/tells me.

"Yeah" I say bluntly because in all honesty I still think that.

"Well we just proved that saying wrong" He tells me

"I guess we did" I say before connecting our lips as they moved in perfect sync.

"Guess you could say every good boy needs a bad girl" I say with a smirk

"And this good boy found his bad girl" Nash says with a smirk as well before he carries me up to our room.

~~~THE FRICKEN ENNNNDDDDDDDD~~~

**Authors Note**

OMFG ITS THE END I CANT BELIVE THIS BOOK IS DONE.

ALSO I WILL NOT BE MAKING A SEQUEL IM SRRY JUST I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I WOULD MAKE ONE.

BUT I WILL BE MAKING A NEW VOOK SO DONT DELETE THIS BOOK FROM UR LIBRARY.

I REPEAT DONT DELETE IT I WILL POST ONE LAST TIME AND THAT IS FOR YALL TO GO READ MY NEW BOOK.

And for the last time on this thx again for the reads me as a lot tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11