North Carolina Bound

Alyssa's pov

"So I guess this is good bye" I said looking at Acacia and the rest of my friends

"We are gonna miss you so much, just know that no one can replace you. You will always be Conway's bad girl Trouble" Drew said ruffeling my hair because he knows how much I hate it. But I didn't hit him like i usally would because who knows when the next time will be till I see them.

I just wanted to savior this moment like its my last.

"Bye guys see y'all soon" I said waving my hand out the car window as we pulled away. I watched as my friends got smaller and smaller I hate this I don't want to leave.

I put in my head phones and turn my music on full blast I don't b want to hear anything my mom has to say.

Dare me to jump off this Jersey bridge

I bet you never had Friday night like this

Keepitup, keepitup

Let'sraiseourhands

take look up at the sky

And see red

Red for the cancer

Red for the wealthy

Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide

Everything red

Please won't you push me for the last time

Let's scream until there's nothing left

So sick of playing, Idon't want this anymore

The thought of you's no fucking fun

You want martyr,

I'll be one

Becauseenoughsenoughwe'redone

Youtoldmethinkaboutit

Well did

More don't wanna feel athing anymore

I'm tired of begging for the things that want

I'm over sleeping like dog othe floor

Blasted through my head phones, Pierce the Veil always calmed me.

I felt my eyes getting heavier until I was asleep.

"Lis get your ass up we are here" my mom said shaking me

I groaned and got out of the car. I looked around and found that our street we are living on is another dead end street.

But instead of my house really being the only one we are surrounded by houses.

The house is pretty big bigger than our old one, which I don't understand why we need a big house. It's just my mom and I oh and our pets.

I entered the new house and holy shit its even nicer on the inside. I quickly run upstairs to my room and it's a lot bigger and nicer than my old one.

I spin in small circles taking in my new room. I get to the end of my room to the big widow and decide to stare out it like in the movies. I look to my right then my left. Nothing interesting. No one is out side.

Then I look straight across the street and see oh my god. This extremely hot guy walks out shirtless in just a towel wrapped lowly around his waist. Looks like he just got out of the shower.

I wanted to look away I didn't want to come off as a creep, but I couldn't find it in me to pull away.

He was perfect his wet dark drown hair, his amazing body, his smile that could light up this whole town. And oh my just kill me nowbhis eyes and pricing blue.

I guess I was staring for a while because next thing I know I see my new hot neighbor wave to me from his window.

He waved and smiled and then just the blinds. Leaving me standing there like a complete idiot.

"Hey mommmm" I said dragging out the m

"What could you possibly want now we just got here" she said in a frustrated tone

"God what got you panties in a twist" I said in a smart mouth tone

"Quit the smart mouth and nothing, just go do whatever you want just please nothing that you will be coming home in a cop car." My mom said putting her hand over her head

"No promises" I shouted as I grabbed my black beanie from the table and made my way out the door

Maybe I should ask the kids across the street if he could show me around.

I walked up to the house were I saw the boy at. I was about to knock when I got this feeling in my stomach that felt so weird. It's was a bubbly feeling that I never had before. Maybe I'm hungry.

I knocked on the door and waited. A minuet later the door nob started to turn and when the door pulled back, it revealed the beautiful boy that I saw from my window.

"H-hi" I stuttered god Lis what's up with you, you never stutter

"Hi and you are?" He asked like a polite gentlemen.

"Umm I'm Alyssa I just moved in across the street, and I saw you before while I was moving and I wanted to know if you could show me around town. " I asked

" ok sounds good let me just inform my parents" he said while going back into the house leaving the door open, so I walked in.

I looked at all the pictures and danm were they a classy family. All the pictures that I saw of the boy who's name I haven't got yet. He was dressed all nice and was clean cut.

Man what have I gotten myself into.

Good boys and bad girls don't mix

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kiklyssadallas