Jealous or nah....

Alyssa's pov

After I so rudly shoved out of Mr. Willis office the office lady handed me my schedule. Well I knew I already missed homeroomband 1st period for dealing with the stupid principal.

"Look I'm sorry for smacking your butt and calling you that, I shouldn't of." Taylor said stepping in front of me.

"Are you know?" I said teasingly

"I really am, when I see a pretty girl I just have to let them know" he said with a smirk

"Oh that's nice to know I'm Alyssa by the way" I said introducing myself

"Taylor why don't I show you to your next class" Taylor said all smooth like the words rolled right off his tongue.

Taylor then walked me to my next class while on the way there he pointed out some things like the cafeteria, gym, bathrooms. I was being me, the Alyssa who when she's around guys shes all smooth knows exactly what to say. She's cool calmed and collective. Why can't I act like that around Nash? When I'm around him something just bursts I become a total bitch and just push him away.

"This is Mrs. H room, her name is too hard to pronounce so we just call her that. She teaches English and I also have her this class so.." Taylor trailed off

We opened the door Mrs.H speaking to the class but stopping as soon as she hears the door open.

"Mr.Caniff may I ask why you are so late to my class?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sorry was talking to Mr. Wallis , and helping the new girl." He totally is lying right to this woman's face well half lying. But the more and more Taylor keeps talking the more and more I get feelings for him.

"This is Alyssa" Taylor said to the class

I looked around the room seeing some people smile others give me dirty looks and others just staring off into their own world. But then I see those oh so familiar bright blue eyes. Yes Nash is in this class and he's starring right back at me. It wasn't just any stare it was a stare of jealousy. I know that look anywhere. But why is he jealous we hate each other.

I took my gaze off of him and walked to my seat in the back next to Taylor.

The whole rest of the class Mrs.H talked about this writing project that we will have to do with a partner. I wasnt really paying attention I was mostly talking to Tyalor the whole time, about the most random things. He's a really cool guy to be honest. Every once in a while I would peek my head up and see Nash starring back at us. But as soon as he saw that I saw him starring he quickly looked away and put his head down. I smirked at his actions but then got a worm feeling in my stomach what is going on.

It was now the end of the day and Taylor and I are walking out of history. We made plans earlier in the day to hang out and we decided on going to my house.

Taylor and I walked next to each other on the sidewalk as Nash walked at a good distance in front of us.

"So you never told me why you moved here" Taylor said wrapping his arm around my shoulder

My breathing hitched as he asked that question. People know I don't follow the rules and that I don't give a shit. But some things are personal and I want to keep the reason why I moved down here personal.

"Uh m-my mom got permoted and her job moved her down here" I said stuttering looking up at Taylor hopeing he didn't notice I was lying right to him.

"Oh cool" he said pulling me closer

"I wouldn't believe a word she says Taylor, so I would be careful" Nash said turning around giving me an evil glare does he really want me to punch him.

"Shut up Nash you don't know me for the last time!" I yelled with annoyances in my voice

"I know you are crazy and flip out on people for no reason" he semi shouted walking closer to Taylor and I.

" I didn't flip out on you for no reason I had a reason you pushed my buttons and you pissed me off so I blew up" I said getting more and more angry the more he keeps talking

We just stood there in each others faces starring. Knowing that whoever broke the stare first will be known as the coward.

"Ok guys stop, I don't know what's going on between you two but just stop" Taylor said pulling us a part

"Ya let's go Taylor, he's not worth my time" I said pulling my bookbag more onto my shoulder

"Your not either" Nash said. Worst come back ever

Next thing that happened I don't know why I did it. I don't know what came over me. Its like I had no control over my body. All I know is that my lips ended up on Taylor's. He didn't kiss back but soon did, it was short and simple but I felt something.... I think. Well wht I did hear was Nash gasp and run away. As he turned he I saw him wipe a single tear. But why did I really hurt him.

Because I feel like I just hurt myself.

But this feels right and wrong all at the same time.

"What was that for?" Taylor asked his hands still on my hips

"I-i uh don't know" I replied in defeat

**Author's Note**

Heyy update

Were y'all expecting that

Kinda left u at a cliffhanger srry not srry

I love u all the reads r crazy

And who won my contest was Yasmin she already picked her prize so ya. But thx to everyone who sent in covers.

Thx again for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11