This isn't goodbye

Alyssa's pov

The car ride to Aspin Springs hospital was really quiet, if you drippedd a pin in that car. It would sound like fireworks going off right in your ear, that how quiet it was.

All I could do or think about was what is my life going to be like now at Aspin Springs. I just started imagining what its going to look like, how the people that work there work.

Mostly what I'm scared for is if I actually go insane.

"We are here" Taylor said turining off the car and leaning back in his seat.

I didn't want to get out so I just looked out the window and took it all in. It was a big building like the kind you would see in the city, yet it was put right in the middle of a feild. At least 10 or 20arcers. They had farm animals and a little pond there, and there were some people out there doing who knows what.

"You ready?" Taylor asked me

I shook my head and got out of the car as did he. I still didn't say anything I just put my arms over my chest and starred at the people in front of me feeding the animals.

"Lis" Taylor called for me as he was almost to the entrance as I was starring at this handsome boy who was feeding some chickens. I was about to turn away when he looked at me and it seemed as if his eyes have lit up, but he didn't smile.

I quickly turned and ran back to Taylor and we entered the building that will be my home for who knows how long.

"Can you check me in, and do all the talking. Please." I begged Taylor

"Sure go sit over there and I'll do everything" Taylor says giving me a hug

I sat in a chair that was right by the window that looked out into the front were I saw that cute boy.

"Hi you must be Alyssa, I'm Shelly nice to meet you" she said happily

How could someone be so happy in a place like this. Can someone answer that for me.

"Nice to meet you to" I say in my fake happy voice

"Well this young man has signed all your papers and we are ready to take you in" she tells me with less enthusiasm. Guess she could tell I wasn't really into that.

"C-can I say bye to him outside before I have to go" I say to Shelly

"Oh sure thing sweetie just be back in 10-15 minutes she says

I grab Taylors hand and lead him outside. The boy isn't there anymore no one is so I don't have to worry about if others see me cry.

"Taylor I can't do this. Don't make me stay here please!" I begged hysterically crying

"Lis if you want to get better you have to stay here, and you can do this. You can do anything. " he encourages me bringing me in for a hug.

"I feel like I'm already going crazy" I admit causing us both to lightly laugh.

"Your not, your fine" he tells me again kissing the top of my head.

"Well I better get back in there" I say pulling away from our hug. Who knows when the next time we hug will be.

"Oh um Lis before you go.." Taylor trailed off

"Yeah?" I asked stopping

"They said you can't take your phone" Taylor said with a apologetic look, because he knows how much I love my phone

"I sware they want me to go crazy" I said pulling out my phone handing to Taylor having us both laugh.

"Wait" I said pulling my phone away from him quickly opening up twitter.

@AlyssaPage_: hey guys srry I'm not going to be active for a while, I love u all so much and @TaylorCaniff will keep u updated when I will be back.

I said the same with tumblr, and ig just posted a pic of Taylor and I.

"Here" I said handing him my phone

"I'll keep em updated" he tells me with a laugh

"Bye Taylor I'm really going to miss you" I say hugging him again not wanting to let go

"Hey look at it thus way." He paused "This isn't 'goodbye' its just a see you later, becauae next Friday I'll be out here to visit you" he reassures me

"Why Friday, why not tomorrow?" I ask confused

"Visiting days are only on Fridays"

"Oh" I say in a sad tone

"You should probably get back in there" Taylor and I pull both pull away from our hug as he points towards the window and we see Shelly starring at us. She creeps me out already.

"Yeah..... see you layer Taylor" I say running up to door of Aspin Springs

"See ya later Trouble" Taylor shouts with a smirk as to the name he called me

I watched him as he drove away down the big dirt driveway I watched him till he was out of sight.

I sighed and turned away from the window with Shelly being right behind me. Causing me to jump 50 feet in the air. I knew this chick was going to give me a heart attack sooner or later.

"Shall we get you settled in?" She asks walking me towards a big gray door.

I knew once I stepped behind that door that there's a good chance I will never be the same.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all I updates today bc someone commented that they can't wait for the next chapter and u know who u r so here u go.

I love y'all so much hope u all enjoy this chapter and expect the next one end of this week.

Thank you guys so much for the reads means a lot vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11

Snapchat (yes I have one )
LyssaDallas11