Lies

Nash's pov

Just like last time I pulled Alyssa in for a kiss, it felt just like last time. Sparks went off and it felt like I was on cloud 9. I honestly had no clue what came over me. I guess you could say it was wave of confidence that I wish would stick around.

In all honesty had no clue what I was doing. Alyssa doesn't know this but when I kissed her outside of her house during the party. That was my first kiss.

We were so into it, but I knew I needed to pull away besides I don't think either of us wanted it to go any farther than that.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A voice shouted, and it wasn't just any voice it was the voice of my oh so annoying brother Hayes.

"Um eh uh" Alyssa stuttered and I knew she didn't know what to say, and quiet frankly I didn't either.

"I think I should go" Lis said almost in a shy tone not her usual confident tone. Weird.

"Bye guys uh see ya around" she said as she walked out the front door.

Now it was just me, and a very confused Hayes.

"What the hell was that Nash?" Hayes asked again

"What that was I honestly have no clue." I say truthfully

"Well to me it looked like you were shoving your tounge down Alyssa's throat" Hayes tells me being the most serious I have ever seen him.

"I was not it was just a kiss" I say shrugging it off as if it wasn't really a big deal. And to me it wasn't but obviously Hayes thought it was a big deal.

"I'm totally lost with you two, one second she's screaming in your face and your saying how much she's crazy and you hate her. The next y'all are swapping saliva!" Hayes exclaims.

I couldnt really disagree with Hayes on that.

I just stood there thinking, wondering what I'm going to say next. How am I going to explain my reasoning to Hayes, the I don't even know what to call it thing I have with Alyssa. I could tell Hayes was studying my facial expression trying to figure out what I was thinking, just by this look he had.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. It was as if I have lost my voice I had words I wanted to say but I guess they weren't the right ones because my voice didn't want to say them. But I forced myself to say the words I didn't want to say.

"She kissed me first" I say swallowing the lump in my throat, I'm not use to lying.

"Did she really this time?" Hayes asked calmer this time.

"Yeah" a plain and simple answer can make anyone believe such a stupid lie that they probably know for sure is not true.

"Ok, I'm not gonna even continue talking about this because its late and I'm gonna get confused more easily" Hayes says with a yawn walking up his room.

Honestly I was perfectly ok with not discussing that topic. And besides I needed to think about it by myself anyways. Just me and my mind and my thoughts.

I sat on the couch staring at the wall in front of me and just imagined this.

~ Nash's Imagine ~

"I love you Alyssa" I say leaning down kissing her lips oh so softly. "I always have, even when we hated each other" I deepen the kiss

"Same Nash I love you" Alyssa spoke her words spoken in a whisper

*** Imagine Over ***

I quickly shook my head and was just shocked at what I just thought of.

What if this actually happens?

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all this chapter absolutely made no sense I have no clue what I was trying to do I'm so srry guys. Next chapter will be so much better and longer. I'm just having mild writers block but I promise I will probably get out of this little funck in a day or 2.

Anyway thx again guys for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11