The Truth Comes Out

Alyssa's pov

Like last time Nahs and I kissed we didn't talk to each other for about a week. And in that week I have been more confused than ever.

Currently I'm sitting in my room lost in my whirlpool of thoughts. That feel like they are squeezing my head together and its going to pop any second. I decided that I wasn't really in the mood for my head to explode, so I grabbed one of my old schools hoodies. Threw it on with the leggings I'm already wearing and slipped on my black covers, grabbed my phone and head phones and headed out the door.

I blasted my music, and in hope those of who are around me herd every feeling I'm feeling from my music.

Have you ever had that feeling as if everything else around you has all of a sudden disappeared and it was just you and your music. The feeling that you have to dance, you have to scream whatever song is playing. That was what I was feeling. I spun around in circles making sure not get hit by cars of course. But I honestly didn't care if people saw me and judged for be being my myself showing and expressing how I am feeling right now.

I got some glances from people and they whispered things to each other and I knew it was about me, being me. Do you think I care hell no. The people I did pass who smiled at me made me feel happy that not all people in this world are complete assholes.

By the time I went through 5 songs I finally made it to a park that I have never been to before. I decided to park my butt right on the first bench I saw. It was right in front of the play ground there was only two other kids swinging on the swing. They looked so cute laughing at each other not having a care in the world.

I watched them with a smile on my face, as the the little reached out his hand and laced his fingers with her's. I honestly thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I wish someone would do that to me. After a couple minuets or so the kids parents I assume came and they left. And I was alone to think, to clear my head.

One thing that I needed to think about was were mom has been. I know I said before how she usually is gone for longer than she says she is, and how she never calls. But honestly it's been a month and 2 weeks since she's left to go to Florida for business. And I'm starting to get worried. No matter how much I say I hate her, and that I don't need her, or love her. I honestly do. She's my mom.

The other thing is Nash, shocker right? Not at all. He's really just got my emotions all over the place. I'm so worked up that I feel like I have to scream, that if I do that everything will go back to normal. I know it won't though.

What I don't understand is why he keeps kissing me, and then acts like I don't exist. I know we hate each other, and I'm pretty sure Nash knows it to. But I don't think he understands that he can't do that to a girl no matter what y'alls history is.

I keep telling myself that I hate him, I truly do. But there's that little feeling down deep in my stomach that has feelings for Nash. That loves him wants to be with him, wants him to hold me close. And to kiss my lips and to fall asleep tangled with each other.

But that will never happen because its just a little feeling that means nothing, that will never break to the surface.

"Hey Lis odd seeing you out here!" A voice shouted to me, making me jolt my head in the direction of the voice. And my eyes were met with Cameron's.

"I could say the same to you to Cam" I say with a laugh as he sat down next to me.

"So what are you doing out here, I only ever see you outside when you ride your skateboard." Cam says looking at me with a slight smile.

"Ahh just needed to clear my head that it." I tell him looking out off into the distance at nothing in particular.

"Well if you don't mind telling me, what do you need to clear your head about?" Cameron asked getting closer to me

I hesitated at first debating if I should tell him about my mom, or just about Nash.

"I need to clear Nash out of my head" I tell Cam truthfully.

He nodded as began to speak. "You guys are really confusing to be honest" Cameron tells me.

"I'm just as confused as everyone else trust me, he kisses me one minuet the next we don't tall for days and we fight" I say with a sigh at the end putting my chin in my hands to rest.

"We- wait wait. Did you say Nash kissed you?" Cameron asked

"Ya both times, did he not tell you about it?"

"Not the second time, but the first time he said you kissed him. I thought you kiked him." Cam just dropped a bom on me.

"So you mean to tell me that Nash has been going around telling people that I kissed him!" I say getting pissed the more Cam tells me of Nash's lying game.

"Well I don't know all of who he's told. I just know that Hayes and I know" Cam tells me

"He's dead" I say before getting up and sprinting towards the Grier house.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all hoped u likes it.

Srry again if u read the begging part.

Love u all so much.

Thx again for the reads tell ur friends vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11