It's meh Birthday

Plase read authors

"Nash please slow down your going really fast" Alyssa said nervously to Nash tightening her seat belt.

"I can't the breaks won't work!" Nash shouted, tears escaped Alyssa and Nash's face knowing they were going to die tonight, right here in this car. They had so much to live for, they had there whole lives ahead of them. Here comes a big bright light. They say there last "I love you's" they will ever say here on earth. The light got closer and closer, the car was filled with screams, of sadness and terror. Finally it was gone.

Alyssa's pov

I woke up screaming and crying, it was possibly the worst dream ever.

"Lis what's wrong?" Kian asked concerned

"It was just a dream, just a bad bad dream" I say trying to convince myself.

"You wanna talk about it?" Kian asked whispering a 'shh' in my ear, trying to help me get my breathing back to normal.

"Nash and I we were in a car, the breaks wouldn't work, we were going so fast. Then it just all went black. Then I woke up" I finished stuttering through half of it.

"Lis it's not real, just remember that it's not real" Kian reassures me

"Yeah I know. Thanks Kian" I say with a smile

"Anyhting for a friend" he says pushing my shoulder playfully.

I looked over at the clock on my night stand and it say 8:34, might as well just stay up. All of a sudden Kians pho e started to go off.

"Happy birthday Lyssa!" Kian shouted engoulfing me in a hug

"Oh wow its the 25th already?" I asked as Kian and I seperated form our hug

"Yeah, and I'm taking you out and we are going to have an amazing time on your 17th birthday!" Kian shouted jumping up and running to the bathroom. I soon heard the water turn on so I'm guessing he's taking a shower. I already took one last night so wlaked to my closet to find and outfit.

I settled on a black NYC crop top that hung off my shoulder, with blue skinny jeans, my all black vans, my NY snapback, with some jewelry. I decided to wear my glasses well why not change it up a bit.

Kian came out dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt, and his black and whit vans. I continued to straighten my hair then move on to my makeup.

"Ready to go, we're going to IHOP for breakfast" Kian tells me smoothing out his shirt

"Yeah let's go" I say spraying one last squirt of my perfume.