I'm Dead! He's Dead! She's Dead!

Alyssa's pov

"Rise and shine Lis Lis" Sam says pulling the covers off of me. This is how he has been waking me up for the past 2 weeks.

"I'm awake" I laugh sitting up in my bed stretching, cracking my back and my neck.

"Ugh I hate that noise" Sam said in disgust at me cracking like every bone in my body.

"You mean like this" I say hoping out of bed running over to him Sam and cracking my knuckles in his ear.

Sam screamed covering his ears hopping on his bed, burrying his head in his pillow begging me to stop.

"Please I hate that noise so much" he begged

I bursted out laughing and stop because everything was a all cracked.

"Come on cry baby let's go get some breakfast. I'm starving" I say pulling Sam by the arm out of our room.

We were laughing and just talking about random stuff until we heard someone yelling and a couple people running towards someone's room. Sam and I looked at each other in a confused way and both started running to were everyone else was.

There was a big crowd surrounding someone's room. We pushed our way through until we got to the front. My heart stopped, everything stopped. There was McKenzie hanging from her ceiling fan still spinning a little, slow as ever. I looked over at Sam his face was like mine. He then burst out in tears.

"NOOO!!" He shouted before running towards McKenzie.

Police stopped him but he was kicking and screaming, fighting the police just to get one last look at McKenzie. I walked over to him my body still numb. I grabbed him by his waist.

"Sam come on" I say calmly pulling him away.

"No let me go! Get the fuck off of me Alyssa!" Sam shouted. It didn't faze me he didn't really mwna it he was all worked up and I understand that.

After about 5 minuets of coxing Sam to leave he finally did. I brought him back to our room, I shut the door and locked it. Sam was sitting on his bed curled up in a ball, balling his eyes his breaths were all choppy he was shaking also. I know this all too well Sam is having a panic attack.

I quickly run over to him and get on my knees so I'm at his level I start rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Sam shhh its ok shh just breath" I say calmly

Sam tries getting his breathing back to normal taking big breaths in through his mouth and letting them out slowly throw his nose.

His breathing finally was back to normal, well as normal as you can get it after having a panic attack even if it wasn't a big one. Sam was still shaking but not as bad, tears slowly rolled down his pink checks just not as many at once. Seeing him cry made me want to cry.

"I-i loved her Alyssa" Sam admitted his words coming out shaky.

"I know you did, she one of my friends to" I say wrapping my arms around Sam bringing him in for a much needed hug. He cried on my shoulder but I don't mind if his tears stained my shirt, it'll just be a new memory to add to my life.

"Why did she do it?" I asked sniffeling and wiping a tear that I didn't know was coming.

"I don't know she didn't seem like she would, she was always happy. She made me happy" Sam tells picking his head up but immediately putting it back down on my shoulder.

"Well... um when I came here she was the first one who wanted to be my friend." S wiped a tear and steadied his bratahign again "when I came she was just getting out of floor 3, she promised me she wouldn't do it she promised" Sam cried into his pillow now.