Facing her

Nash's pov (at the mall)

I can't believe what I just saw. First Alyssa's fist colliding with my cheek then I see her hammering away at Madison. It all really happened so quickly, but the last thing I saw was Alyssa's disappointed face as she walked off in handcuffs. I knew I messed up big time and I don't know if it can ever be fixed. I really hope she forgives me, I honestly love her and I'm not just saying that.

~~prestent time~~(still Nash's pov)

Walking into the hotel room were everyone else was including the Jack's except Cacia and Taylor. They all said hey to me except them 2 I guess they didn't tell anyone yet.

"Weres Lis? Cameron asked some what worried tone

"Wanna explain to everyone why Alyssa's isn't here?" Johnson questioned me, Hus clear like daggers stabbing me over and over again.

They all turned to me with confused looks, waiting for my explanation. I didn't know what to say that wouldn't get me killed.

I let out a frustrated huff and walked out of the room only to run right into Alyssa.

She looked hurt, her eyes were red and puffy. Wow she's been crying I fucked up real bad. How could I do this to her. Yeah she acts like the toughest person ever, and believe me she's tough. She's also a person though with feeling, who breaks also. And I just broke her.

She didn't hold had from lunging at me. I instantly fell on the floor Alyssa throwing punches left and right slapping me clawing at my face.

"I HATE YOU"

"YOU DESERVE THIS"

"WHY"

Are the things she screamed at me, tears were steaming down her face. She was lifted off of me by Taylor. She completely broke down. She couldn't seem to catch her breath she was shaking, everyone was screaming why aren't they trying to calm her down their making it worse.

I don't cear if she hates me right now I'm going to help her. I get up off the floor and go over by Alyssa who's having a panic attack on the floor. I wrap my arms around her trying to calm her down. She thrashes and yells trying to get away but I won't let her.

"LET ME GO. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" she screamed with loud sobs at the end.

I didn't let her get away I just held her tighter whispering 'shhh' in her ear.

I mounted to them if I can talk to her alone, and Acacia didn't really like that idea.

"Hell no, I ain't fuckibg leaving you and her alone out here after you just did that" Acacia yelled as Taylor picked her up by the waist taking her into the room. Leaving me and Alyssa alone.

She has stopped crying now and is just staring off in space.

"Lis" I said my voice cracking in the such short word.

She still didn't look at me or talk to me. I get why she didn't I missed someone right in front of her. I knew she hated Madison, I have no clue why I did it, it was the spur of the moment kind of thing. Really if I could rewind today I would.

"Lis please" I chocked out. She let out a low growl before getting up and sprinting away. I have no clue were she's going but I'm running after her. Alyssa is faster than she looks and I almost lost her a couple time, but luckily her red hair flying around helps me keep track of her.

She went into the elevator and I didn't know what floor she was going to up or down who knows? I quickly ran to the steps and went down thinking she just left the building to cool off.

But once I got out there she wasn't there.

Alyssa's pov

I ran away from Nash and honestly hoped me going in the elevator would confuse him on if I went down or up. I went up to the only place I could think of that I could just cry. The roof.

I made it to the roof and walked slowly to the very edge resting myself against the wall in front of me looking over the city of San Francisco.

Looking out over the city a lot of thoughts came rushing to my mind. Like today I'm finally by myself, able to think.

The tears started to come back I was shocked that I still had some left in me, then again I don't cry so I don't know how much I can cry. I really just don't want to be here, life is so hard even if it was just that one thing that happened to me. But there are so many things as well, so many people I have lost that would love to see me on the other side.

"Would you like to see your younger sister again?" I asked looking up in the sky referring to Sydney.

"Would you want to see your daughter, and who she is today?" I asked my dad

"Would you like to see your daughter who thought she was invisible to you, but still loved you?" I asked my mom

"What about you McKenzie, we get to know each other ever more?" I asked McKenzie.

Asking all of them those questions made me smile, if I just jump right here right now. I have a family up there people who love me. The ones I've lost the ones who I want to see.

Have you ever had the little voice in the back of your head when you're about to do something that is very drastic. For example I'm standing on the edge of this roof ready to jump, but know matter how many loved ones you have up in heaven. You always have ones down here on earth.
I have Acacia, Taylor Hayes, Elizabeth, Skylynn, and all the boys even Nash they all love me and who knows how long I'll have them. Because no matter how long your down here the people up in heaven will always be there waiting for you, but the people down here right in front of you might not always be here. So savior it, and that's exactly what I did. Still standing on the wall looking over the edge I say

"Not today" then another voice appears with the smashing noise of the roof door opening.

"ALYSSA!" the voice shouted standing there shocked.

**Authors Note**

Heyy y'all how did u like it bc I literally wrote this in 20 mins.

This book is getting so popular and I can't thank y'all enough and theres probably going to be like 70 chapters so hope y'all don't mind.

Thx againf or the reads tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11