That Boy

Alyssa's pov

Shelly walked me through the big gray door and it was a fatal different atmosphere. Out in the lobby thing its like an doctors office, nice comfy chairs, with magazines, a TV. But this part of Aspin Springs was like a hospital. Like it had tile flooring, absolutely no color what so ever. Its honestly is all just starting to freak me out.

"So um what do you do here?" I ask with a bit of attitude, well I mean that's how I talk

"Well, Lis. Is it ok if I call you Lis?" She asks loooking back at me with a smile

I shrugged and let her continue answering my question.

"Really what I do here is help people settle in, but mostly I work the front desk" she tells me

"Oh so what am I really going to be doing here" I say making it as clear as possible that I don't want to be here.

"Well since its your first day you will just meet your roommate, and get steeled in. Tomorrow is when things start" she tells me taking a sharp right causing me to almost run into the wall.

"What do you mean, what starts?" I ask pure confusion is my expression right now

"Your group, you know to talk about why your here, also your journey to recovery." After she said that I shut up.

I didn't want to talk about it, it seemed stupid I've tried a therapy group before it didn't work. It just made me so pissed off that I punched the group leader. He had it coming for him he kept nudging me about things I didn't want to talk about. Trust me I gave him plenty of warnings.  After punching him that was the last time I was welcomed there, I'm kind of banned for life.

"This is you room Alyssa, and your roommate" she says moving to the side so I can look inside.

The room is small but big enough for two people. Shelly said my roommate was in here, what the hell she taking about he ain't in here.

"Um Shelly where's my room are?" I ask with a little laugh

"Oh he must be in the game room, hold on" she says waking away

She said 'HE' what the heck my roommate is a guy what the fuck. And I know your probably thinking I'm crazy for not wanting a guy to be my roommate.

Question do you know were I am right now. Yeah a nut house.

"Alyssa dear" Shelly's voice fills my ears.

"Yeah" I say turning around from looking out the window

As soon as I turned around, my eyes were met with the same boy that I saw when I cane in. He looked so sad, like he hasn't smiled in years. I felt so bad and I haven't even spoken one word to him.

"Alyssa this is your roommate" Shelly says "Alyssa say hello to Sam, Sam Pottorff" Shelly continued.

**Authors Note**

OMG DID Y'ALL SEE THAT COMING BC I DIDNT AND IM SRRY IK ITS SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER PROMISE

COMMENT WHT YALL THINK IS GONNA GAPPEN NEXT

I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH

THX AGAIN FOR THE READS VOTE, COMMENT, AND LASTLY U CAN FOLLOW MR ON MY SOCIAL MEDIAS

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11

Snapchat LyssaDallas11