introduction, author's note, etc <3

Blurb ~

It's coming to the end of summer before their final year of high school. Two teens, Theodore and Camila haven't seen each other all summer, the longest they've been apart since they first met. Both teens have been inseparable since twelve-year-old Camila moved to town with her older sister and guardian, Zoe.

While Theodore spent his whole summer working with his father, Camila was touring Europe. Now she's back, just in time for the start of the new school year.
But a lot can change in 3 months, and they quickly realise that they're not kids anymore...

Characters ~

When I first published this book, I gave you a cast of actors and actresses I pictured the characters as. But this time around, for any new readers, I'd like you to imagine them for yourselves. Feel free to comment who you pictured them as!

Originally, I imagined:

Theodore: Arón Piper
Camila: Ester Expósito
Zoe: Megan Fox
Matthew: Louis Partridge
Joey: Jamie Campbell Bower
Katie: Janel Parrish
Spencer: Aaron Taylor Johnston
Jake: Corbin Bleu

Once again, you do not have to! I obviously drop their hair/eye colour in the story but honestly it doesn't change the plot so...

Playlist for this story ~

These are songs that influenced the story, are featured in the story, or just songs I listened to while writing! Feel free to ignore these but I pride myself in my fabulous music taste, so take a listen if you'd like!
Also - please drop some more recs that you think suit their relationship or certain chapters!

Dress ~ Taylor Swift
Friends ~ Chase Atlantic
R U Mine? ~ Arctic Monkeys
Sweater Weather ~ The Neighbourhood
bad idea! ~ girl in red
NEW MAGIC WAND ~ Tyler, The Creator
You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version) ~ Taylor Swift
Slow Down ~ Chase Atlantic
You Get Me So High ~ The Neighbourhood
Gorgeous ~ Taylor Swift
Does He Know? ~ One Direction
Kiss Me Kiss Me ~ 5 Seconds of Summer
You Are In Love ~ Taylor Swift
Do I Wanna Know? ~ Arctic Monkeys
Talk Too Much ~ COIN
Daddy Issues ~ The Neighbourhood
Love Story (Taylor's Version) ~ Taylor Swift
Snap Out Of It ~ Arctic Monkeys
Runaway Baby ~ Bruno Mars
I Would ~ One Direction
Iris ~ The Goo Goo Dolls
She Looks So Perfect ~ 5 Seconds of Summer
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS? ~ Tyler, The Creator
Can We Dance ~ The Vamps
The King ~ Conan Gray
They Don't Know About Us ~ One Direction
Arabella ~ Arctic Monkeys
OK ~ Wallows
Scotty Doesn't Know ~ Lustra
Israel ~ WILLOW
Loved You First ~ One Direction
Honeypie ~ JAWNY
Best Friend ~ Rex Orange County
8TEEN ~ Khalid
Tell Me a Lie ~ One Direction
SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK ~ Joji
Line Without a Hook ~ Ricky Montgomery
Style ~ Taylor Swift
i wanna be your girlfriend ~ girl in red
Cloud 9 ~ Beach Bunny
that way ~ Tate McRae
Treacherous (Taylor's Version) ~ Taylor Swift
Chasing Pavements ~ Adele
Last First Kiss ~ One Direction
Home ~ Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~ Cyndi Lauper
You're The One That I Want ~ John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John
I also listened to the Frozen I & II, Tangled and Mulan soundtracks while writing the smutty scenes :)

Author's note ~

This story is a friends to lover's romance, featuring cringe scenes and smut, so this is a warning to all of you. Beware.

I started writing the story last summer, when I was looking for a good friends-to-lovers story with smut and a plot line. I couldn't find anything that I wanted to read and though, you know what? I'll do it myself.
So I wrote and wrote and for about 4 months straight I was posting weekly or even daily. Until I reached chapter seventy-three. Then I gave up.

But now I'm back, and here to finish what I began.

This week, I went through my story from start to finish to correct my spelling or grammar, without changing the plot line.

I hate a large part of this story. But hey, I promised I wouldn't change the storyline.

Maybe one day you'll get a complete renewal, sequel, or spin-off - but don't take my word for it! We all know how untrustworthy I am when it comes to posting.

If you're new here, great. I really hope you like this story!

If you've been here with me while I was first posting, welcome back! I am so sorry for the eight months wait! Thank you all for your votes, comments and messages, because you guys are the reason I came back to finish this!

I'm sure most of you have skipped this part, and to be honest I wouldn't blame you, so I won't ramble on anymore.

Welcome to my first completed story! I hope you enjoy!