chapter twenty-eight, truce.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

I wanted to beat Matt up the second she told me, but I wasn't even mad at him. I'm mad at her. Of course, he was going to kiss her, I'm surprised he hasn't done it sooner. But she let him. She kissed him back. She chose a boy she's been talking to for a week over her best friend.

I've weighed out both my options here: either I scream and tell her what I'm really thinking and kick her out, which will push her away from me and closer to him, or, I keep her here and make her realise who she actually wants and needs.

Wrapping my hand around her throat was relieving my anger but I know it's just turning her on. Her lips are glistening in her wetness but I don't want to kiss them right now, they aren't mine.
"Get undressed."

After taking off my t-shirt I lay on the bed, watching as she peeled off her hoodie and pants, dropping them to the floor.
She stood before me in nothing but white lacy underwear and bruises.
"You know white represents innocence, don't you?"

"I better take them off then."
She smiled, turning around as she unclasped her bra and tugged down her panties. She had red marks on her hips from my fingers, but didn't seem to mind.

I began taking off my rings. "Get on the bed."

She did as I said, crawling on to the bed in front of me. I grabbed my school tie again but this time I wrapped it around her head and in her mouth as a gag. "As much as I'd love to hear you scream my name right now, the old man's downstairs, and I don't think he would."
She nodded obediently, batting her eyelashes as she bit on the fabric.
"On your front."

She got on her knees and elbows, sticking her ass out as I kneeled behind her.
"We're not in church. Spread your legs, you're good at that."

My dick was getting harder and harder at the sight of her wet cunt but it doesn't like the lack of foreplay. My hand swung for her, smacking her arse as hard as possible as she shuffled to widen her legs, giving me a weak whimper as she did so.

I lowered my head into the crook of her neck, gripping her hair in my fist and tugging slightly to raise her head off the pillow. "Let's get him out of your system, yeah? I'm going to make you cum so hard you forget he exists, you're not going to remember that kiss because your only memory of tonight is going to be me."
She mumbled through the gag but I pushed her head back down as I slapped her again.

I slid my fingers in between her lips, lining up before I shot them into her core, pushing in a far as possible before pulling out completely. She roared into the pillow, arching her back responsively.

I did it once again, tugging her hair harder in my grasp. Once I thrusted in again, I found a rhythm and pumped in and out as her body rocked. She moaned into the pillow.
"You know what I like about you, Cam? How fucking tight you are." I added another finger, making her squirm and groan, "but you won't be if you keep this act up."

I twisted my fingers, stroking her walls as I slowed down and added more pressure, making her legs shake. "I like this Camila though... the one that moans my name all night and then acts like nothing happened the next day... she's fucking hot. She's the one that's allowed to kiss me."

She began clenching around my fingers, making me bite my lip as my dick strained in my boxers. Her muffled moans got louder and her juices began dripping down my fingers.
"Did I say you could cum?"

I pulled out of her body and flipped her over, grabbing her throat. She was red and flustered from her climax, her hair messy and her lips pursed on the tie. She shook her head in response.
"You cum when I say you can. Let's try that again, shall we?"

I barely let her recover as I reached down and reinserted two fingers, watching her eyes roll back. I lowered myself to her breasts, licking around and nibbling on her erect nipples. Her reaction to my touch would make me cum alone, and I longed to hear her say my name.

I rubbed every inch of her, making sure to meet her needs. "You almost there?" I asked as I felt her clenching again.

"Mhm" she nodded, her breasts bouncing in my face as her body shook. I let go of her throat and pulled the tie out of her mouth. My face moved to the crook of her neck as she turned her head to the side, exhaling into my ear as she came again. "Theodore..."

That was it. That's all I needed to hear. My name. Not Matthew's. "Good girl."

I left her messy form on the bed to catch her breath as I went into the bathroom. I flicked on the shower, turning up the temperature. I stripped down and left my clothes aside, opening the door a smidge, inviting her in.

I could barely hear her soft footsteps over the running water that ran down my body.
I'm still pissed off, I don't know how she expected me to react, but we'll talk about it later.

She stepped into the shower with me, standing before, glancing up and batting her eye lids. My eyes travelled down her wet body. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

I ignored her comment. Im not going to say 'it's okay' because it's not. Im not going to forgive her that easily.
Instead I grabbed the shower head with one hand and her chin with my other. I parted her lips with my thumb and smiled as I washed her mouth out. She knew what I was doing and started laughing.

I rubbed my thumb across her lips as water dripped down her chin giving me déjà vu. "There we go, he's all gone."

"Who's gone?"

"Mhm, I don't remember."

I hooked the shower head back, turning to the girl below me.
"Truce?"

Her hands snook up my chest, to my neck and one slipped into my hair.
"Mhm." I nodded but barely moved before being cut off, her lips crashing against mine. My hands snaked around her waist and pushed her against the wall. I pulled away to catch my breath, leaving her with a smile.
"We're going to talk tonight..."

"It's not 'tonight' yet."

- Matthew -

*attachment: 1 video*

*venmo - $20 from Joey*