chapter sixty-four, stay still.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

We ended up going to the sitting room, setting all Camila's medical equipment on the table while I sat on the sofa.

"Stay still." She whined, as she poured more alcohol on my cheek.

"I'm trying." I winced at the burning sensation, looking up at her as she stood before me.

"Fuck, Theo, why did you do this?"

"I couldn't let him talk about you like that."

"I don't care what he says about me."

"But I do. You don't deserve anything that happened, the least I could do is give him a black eye."

"Thank you." She chuckled, dabbing my face with the cloth. "Kinda wish I gave him one."

"Well, he has got another- I'll drive this time."

She gave me a serious face before smiling, "The worst part is I know you would."

"Of course I would."

Her hands dabbed both sides of my face, and she moved from my left to right to make sure to care for my wounds properly. "Look this way, no like this-"

She stood before me with that serious face, making me smile. "Which way?"

"Left."

"Your left or my left?"

"Are you being genuine or do you still not know your left from right?"

"I'm not seven, Cami."

"Look at the tv."

I turned my head, letting my bruised jaw rest in her gentle hand. The cold alcohol made me flinch, concerning her. "Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Look at me?"
I turned to her, letting her hand push my face around a bit. "Almost done."

She tried to clean the small cut on my nose that I didn't even know was there.
"Stay still!" She whined.

"I am!" I complained back.

Her hand wasn't able to hold my face in place, so she parted my legs, kneeling in front of me.
She used her hand on my thigh to prop herself up, looking up at me, making my mind wander. God she's attractive.

"Are you going to explain what happened or should I go look at people's Snapchat stories?"
Her hazel eyes looked up at me through her lashes, while her body pressed against my thighs.