chapter six, brunch.

- Camila -

- Camila -

"Hey, you did this, not me."
I played it cool as I picked up my clothes. The fact that he's hard again is really boosting my ego.

"Oops. It's nearly morning already."

"We can sleep in today, I've got no where to be."

"I need to shower first."

"Can I join?"

"Nope. Get dressed."
I locked the door of the en-suite behind me and stared at myself in the mirror. Did I really just do that? An incontrollable smirk coated my face as I stripped off. I didn't realise how touch starved I was until his fingertips left goosebumps in their path and butterflies in my stomach.
I switched on the shower and wrapped my hair up, I don't want to sleep with it wet.

I should feel so guilty right now, he's my best friend and I just sucked his dick, but I don't regret a thing. I only wanted advice, like 'don't forget to close your eyes when you kiss' or 'put your hands here', but as soon as he grabbed my neck I knew he had a different idea.

I stepped into the hot shower and relaxed as soon as the steam hit my face.
Is he going to act weird about it now? I can carry on with my life but will he see me differently? Like one of his other girls he just kisses and forgets?

I rubbed my body, washing off the cum, sweat and saliva we just shared.
I don't know why I haven't tried that before, my body felt amazing, my release felt like I was on cloud 9.

I finished washing myself and turned off the tap.
His cock is big, I won't lie. I'd make jokes all the time and say he had a small dick but he'd just smirk or laugh in response, shutting down the conversation with a smile. I felt insecure showing him my body, no one has seen it and he's seen so many. I have no one to compare him to yet he can probably compare me to half our school.

I pat myself dry with the towel before slipping his t-shirt back on. I let my hair fall over my shoulders and I calmed myself down before unlocking the door and returning to his room.

He lay fast asleep in his boxers, one arm across his stomach, the other stretched across the bed. I know he doesn't like to be hugged so I moved his arm and lay next to him, passing out within seconds.

*

"Hey, Cam."
I was woken up by a slight shake on my arm.

"What?"

"We should probably wake up, it's two o clock." His morning voice grumbled.