hi, again :)

I bet you're all sick of me - so apologies again for the possible notification you just received.

I haven't been on here all week because I've been so busy (it was my bdayyy :) and I just came back to see this story hit 100k reads!! Lovely bday present for me <3

In celebration of this story reaching 100k reads (thank you so so much!), I'd like to announce that I am writing another story!

Yes, I told you this about 'For the Plot' not too long ago, and yes, I am still writing that.

But I also realised that I'm much better at writing friends-to-lovers than enemies-to-lovers, and frankly I missed the whole trope.

If you enjoyed hot chocolate, you'll love this! Filled with the same, smut, friendships and romances, but hopefully even better.

I'll keep updating both of my new stories, in hopes of avoiding writers block.

So once again, I'm going to advertise another story:

I should probably tell you a bit about it, if I'm trying to convince you to read it

James King has decided to spend a year abroad, studying in London, and living with his grandparents

James King has decided to spend a year abroad, studying in London, and living with his grandparents. For old times sake, James and his best friend Harper make a bucket list of things to do before he leaves.

Two months and one completed bucket list later, James is ready to go. To keep their lives interesting, and to give them stories to tell when he returns, they make one more list.

Harper Brown is filling her schedule to keep her occupied now that her best friend is gone, while also ticking off their to do list. Her new friends, that were supposed to just be characters in the stories she could tell him, began to take his place, filling the gap he left.

James soon notices that his new life is time consuming, and with time zones and schedules, making time to call each other was nearly impossible.

Writing letters weekly was not the same as seeing each other daily. James only returning home occasionally makes them both see how much they've changed. In fear of growing apart, they take one leap. And fall.

Twelve months later, and as planned, James is home. But it wasn't the same like they had hoped. Their friendship before and after is black and white.
In an attempt salvage it, one last list is made.

James and Harper's to do list.

Coming soon :)
- kisses from me xxx