chapter sixty-five, thin walls.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

I tossed her on the bed, pulling off my shirt and trousers as she took off her skirt, dropping it to the floor. She lay before me in her matching scarlet set, allowing her eyes to check me out without discretion, biting her lip seductively. She reached behind her body, unclasping and pulling off her bra, which she attempted to throw at me, but missed by miles.
"Terrible aim."

"Oops."
I wasted no time, crawling over her and in between her spread legs. I tugged down her panties, pulling them off her a swift movement. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her hands grabbed the chain around my neck, pulling me closer for another kiss. "Please..."

"Tell me what you want."

"You. I want you."
My hand slipped down in between us, finding it's way to her pussy. My fingers slid down her slit, parting her wet lips and stroking her clit with the flat of my thumb. I moved my hands either side of her head to support myself as I brought our bodies as close as physically possible.

My concealed erection ground against her through my boxer's thin fabric, earning me a soft moan as I stroked off her with my shaft. "Yeah..."

"You like that?"

"Yes."
My bottom lip was held tightly between my teeth, my eyes on hers. My tip rubbed her bead, sending shock waves through my body. She reacted too, holding onto my neck tighter and letting out muffled groans. "Please... don't stop."

I carried on circling, pressing heavily against her clit. My ejaculation built up as my tip rubbed off her pussy through the fabric. "Theo..."

"Fuck baby..."
Her head tilted to the side, and I took the opportunity to lick a strip down her neck, up her jaw and to her lips, pressing mine hungrily against hers. "God, I missed this."

"Me too." She huffed.
I moved a hand to her neck, increasing her moans as I wrapped my fingers around her throat. My hips ground harder against her, thrusting with her rocking hips.
"That feels so good..." She choked.

"How good?" I dug, craving the sound of her voice.

"So good... Theo-" her heels dug into my backside as she held me as close as possible. Her hands left my neck and trailed down between us. "Take them off..."

"You sure?"

"Mhm." She nodded, slipping her hands under the waistband of my boxers. She loosened her legs and I let go of her throat, helping her tug them down. As soon as my erection was free she wrapped her slender hand around it, jerking it with a smirk on her face.