chapter seventy, chocolate.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

The way she touched herself was so mesmerising. I dropped my body onto the bed beside her, coming down from my high while my body still tingled.

She sat up off the bed, steadying herself before walking nakedly over to my wardrobe. She found a pair of my red boxers, slipping them over her legs while I watched her ass jiggle.

She turned to give me a smile, tossing me a pair of black ones.
Her fingers fumbled with a white t-shirt, attempting to find the arm holes.
"Leave it off." I asked, making it sound more like a demand.

She took a second to consider before dropping it on my desk's chair. I slipped on a pair of boxers and sweats while she picked up both mugs, coming back to bed.
"I'll get us drinks, stay here and pick a movie."

"You want me to pick?" She sounded confused as she tied her hair into a messy bun.

"Good luck."
I carefully closed the door behind me, creeping into the empty kitchen and switching on a small light before opening the fridge.

The microwave dung and I took out the steamy hot chocolate. The thickness made them more like melted chocolate than hot cocoa, and I topped them off with a few mini marshmallows I found in the back of a cupboard.

"Pick a movie yet?"
I made sure to lock the door behind me when I returned this time.

"Nope." She smiled.
We propped ourselves on the backboard of my bed.

"I'll pick us one in a second." I groaned sarcastically, handing her a mug.

"Thank you." Her lips sucked on the spoon. "Best hot chocolate I've had in a while."

I had to stop myself from making a comment about Matt's hot chocolate, knowing she doesn't need me making sick jokes about it, just yet.
"I'm glad."

My eyes couldn't help but trail to her bare chest, making her giggle. "I'll put a top on."

"I'll just take it off again." I shrugged, sucking the chocolate off the spoon.

"Don't you think we've had enough for one night?"

"Sick of me already?"

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. We can sleep after we finish these if you want." I raised my chocolate coated spoon.

"I'm not tired yet..." she smiled mischievously.
I brought my spoon to her face, wiping the back of it on her cheek.
"Really?" She hummed, not bothering to wiping off.