chapter fourty-three, locked.

- Zoe -

- Zoe -

I tiptoed up the stairs, leading Spencer who followed behind me. I went straight to my bed, turning on the lamp beside as he shut the door, twisting the key and checking it was locked before following me.

"No more interruptions now." He smiled, undoing his belt as I pulled my dress off over my head, tossing it across the room.

I sat on the edge of my bed, dangling my bare legs and leaning back on my elbows as I watched his trousers drop, showing an apparent bulge in his black underwear. I looked up at him with a grin, standing up and attempting to reach his height but failing miserably, almost breaking my neck to look at him.

He lowered his face to mine, wrapping his hands around my torso, gripping my waist and lifting me up, just to toss me on the bed.
I giggled at the way he could lift me with ease as he crawled to follow me, pinning me down to the bed with his heavy frame.

His dick was hard against my thigh, making him edge himself closer, rubbing my cunt through the fabrics. I moaned softly as he began kissing his way down my body, across my breasts, licking over both my hard nipples before he went down to my stomach.

My chest rose and fell as he peeled off my panties, exhaling on my wet pussy. He looked up at me with a mischievous smirk before licking a strip straight across, making me squirm.

His hands grip my thighs, parting my legs more. "You taste amazing." He hummed. His tongue found my clitoris, making me arch my back as he sucked on the swollen bead.

"Please." I gasped, feeling empty after not finishing what his fingers started earlier.

"What do you want, Zoe?" His breath was heavy against my cunt, goosebumps spreading across my skin.

"Fuck me." I gasped. "Spencer..."

"First date? Do I turn you on that much?" Big ego much?
His hand pressed against the mattress beside my head to bring his body up, and his face to meet mine.

"Yes..."

"Protection..?"

"Birth control."
And with that he rolled off me, tugging off his boxers. His thick member sprung free, exciting me. I smiled with a hum, parting my legs as he crawled back onto the bed.

"You turn me on too, all night I've been craving this..." He positioned himself over me, his dick in one hand as the other supports his body, making his biceps pop. "You ready?"

I nodded, stretching my legs wider, which didn't go unnoticed. His smirk ended as he bit on his bottom lip, pushing his tip inside of me. My body quickly readjusted to his dick's size as he slipped in further, inch by inch.

My body tingled with bliss, making me moan. "Spenc-"

I was cut off by his sticking his two fingers in my mouth. "Sh, don't want to wake the kids, do we?"

I shook my head, watching him with lustful eyes as I sucked his fingers. His other hand gripped my waist and he began sliding out. I contained my moans by sucking harder, swirling my tongue around his fingers.

When he was almost completely out, he pushed in faster and harder, making me whimper and arch my back.
"Fuck, you're tight, Zoe..."

My head pressed back on the pillow as he pulsed in and out, using a smoother and harder stroke instead of a heavy, fast fucking, which I love.
"I knew as soon as I lay my eyes on you, I wanted you. I needed to feel this tight pussy around my cock. You're even sexier than I imagined."

My eyes rolled back and my mouth's corners turned up. He teased my g-spot, not hitting it hard enough, so I took matters into my own hands by wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands stretched around his neck, attempting to grip his back in order to hold him closer, but scraping his back with my fingernails instead.

"You gonna be a good girl and stay quiet?"
I nodded obediently as he removed his fingers from my mouth. He took them and traced them down my throat, to my left breast, rubbing my saliva across my erect nipple before going to do the same to the other.

"Let me on top?" I asked, which sounded more like a demand. Although I can feel my climax building up I'm getting bored of this position.

He gripped both sides of my waist, flipping up so he was on his back. We took a second to readjust as I straddled him, pushing his dick far enough inside of me that I could feel him in my stomach, making me gasp and moan in pleasure.

He kept ahold of my waist as I rested my hands on his chest. With my legs kneeling either side I raised myself up, dropping down on his shaft and repeating, bouncing on his dick, my breasts bouncing subtly in his face.

"Mhm, yeah."
His bottom lip was caught between his teeth, his eyes flashing back and forth from mine to wear our bodies conjoin.
His hands on my body helped guide him in and out as I continued to fuck him. He gasped my name making me smile, knowing he's going to cum soon.

The sound of slapping wet skin grew louder, blending in with his grunts and gasps and my moans. He reached forward and began touching my clitoris, rubbing his thumb in circles as my head flung back on my neck. "You almost there, baby?"

"Mhm..." The knots in my stomach grew tighter, and my fingers dug harder into his chest as I struggled to continue riding him.

"Getting tired?" He chuckled. His hands held both my sides as he almost completely pulled himself out, barely keeping in his tip.
He returned to our first position, pumping straight back in, making me scream louder than ever before. I hope Cami and Theo didn't hear that.

He kept his face and heavy pumping, holding me down to the bed by cupping my breasts. His body weight keeping me helpless only excited me more, making me clench around his dick, getting ready for my orgasm.

"I'm almost there." I gasped, struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Cum on my cock." He demanded, not breaking his rhythm.

I held on for a few more pumps before letting go. "Spencer.."
He kept pumping as I attempted to come down from my high, my body still burning and tingling.

"My turn." I felt his juices in my body as he came inside me. "Fuck."
His raspy voice and hot body made it apparent that he had enjoyed that.
He slowed his pumps, pulling out as our product dripped down his dick and my thighs.

"That was amazing." He sighed, falling on the bed beside me as we both collected ourselves. My body burned and ached where he just left and I answered with an almost silent "yeah" and nod.

He passed rules five to twelve with flying colours. Maybe I will let him have a second date after all...