chapter twenty-nine, take it.

- Camila -

- Camila -

I moaned harder into his mouth, never wanting to part from those lips. My body was aching from my climaxes but the pain is pleasure right now.

My back pressed against the wall and my hands tugged the roots of his wet hair as he moved back to suck and nibble on my neck, adding to his collection. "Theo..."

"God, I love when you say my name."
His hands cupped my breasts, pinching my hard nipples in between his index and thumb. His erection pressed against my stomach, releasing more moans from my body.

One of his hands slid down my stomach and to my lips, rubbing softly to find my clit before swirling it. "Ah- Theodore... I don't know if I can..."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes..."

"Then take it like a good girl..." his two fingers entered my core, making me yelp in pleasure.
His hand moved from my breast to my mouth, covering it. "Shh, baby, only I'm allowed to hear you..."

His fingers rubbed my walls, tipping of my g-spot repeatedly as my breasts bounced with the rhythm of his hand. "You going to stay quiet for me?"

I looked at him sincerely, nodding as he removed his hand from my face and gripped my breast again. My head fell onto his shoulder as my body grew limp, my legs shaking and my stomach churning. My hands wrapped around to his back, holding him close to me.

The boiling water from the shower dripped down us both. "Theo..." I whispered into his ear, "I'm almost there..."
My nails scrapped off his back and I moved my lips to his neck, sucking it so I don't scream.

"You can last longer than that."

"I can't..."

"It wasn't a question."
His thumb stretched the stroke my clitoris, rubbing all his fingers in sync, sending lightning through my body.

"Please..."

"Try again."

"Please Theodore..." I opened my eyes, staring into his as I blinked the black spots away.

"Cum for me."

I clenched around his thick fingers a couple times before letting go, seeing stars as I released for the third time tonight. "Fuck..."

"You did so good."
He slowly pulled out of my body, wrapping his arms around my waist into a hug. "You alright?"

"Mhm."

I slipped one of my hands down from his shoulders in between us, tracing down his abdomen and wrapping around his girth. He chuckled slightly, moving his hands from my waist and creating more space in between us so I could start jerking him off. "Yeah, that's it..."

I kept my eyes on his screwed up face as I moved him against the wall. I lowered myself down his body and he picked the wet hair up off my shoulders, wrapping it around his fist.

I didn't waste anytime teasing him, instead it just sucked on his tip, watching his head roll back on his neck. I kept sucking as I slipped it further in, craving to hear one of those pet names he calls me when he's turned on.
"Mhm, fuck..."

His eyes met mine and I pushed him down my throat, pulling out and pushing again, allowing him to repeatedly hit the back of my throat. He met my moves, using his grip on my hair to keep thrusting himself into my mouth. "Yeah..."

I hollowed my cheeks, choking on his length, filling my eyes with tears. "Fuck, you slut... keep going."

One of my hands reached up to play with his balls, caressing them and squeezing slightly while my other hand wrapped around the base of his dick, shoving it into my mouth.
"I'm almost there..."

His hand pressed flat on the wall and my head ached from him pulling my hair but I didn't stop, I can't until I know he's came too.
I hummed on his cock as it circled further down my throat, almost triggering my gag reflex that I choice to ignore. My breasts were shaking as he thrusted faster. "I'm going to cum..."

His warm, salty cum poured into my mouth, dripping down my chin, to my neck and collarbone while I attempted to swallow what was in my mouth. He pulled out as brought himself back to the world, gripping the back of my neck to pull me to my feet.

He latched his lips onto mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth for a second before pulling away. He stared into both of my eyes, smiling before picking up our bottles of body wash.
"Clean yourself up, we still need to talk."

He doesn't seem mad anymore, which is good, but I'm not sure if that will last.