chapter eleven, hair.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

"I'm coming Cam... God I-"
That's when I almost said it. What the fuck?
"...that was so good."

I don't mean it, do I? No, she just gives good head. I'm lying, it's not just head. She's amazing, she's my best friend. But I can't say it. Not if I don't know if I mean it.

I grabbed her neck, kissing her again, hoping I can express myself through the kiss instead of words. This is a terrible idea, what are we doing? What am I doing? I thought I'd be able for just benefits, I do this all the time with girls, but doing it with someone I'm already close with is either the best or worst idea I've ever had.

*

"Sleep over?"
I can't let her leave now. I don't want her to go and part of me is scared that she'll go on another late night date with Matt. And- my family's never home anymore, she's all the company I've got.

"It's Monday, we have school tomorrow."

"So? We go to the same school, I can give you a ride."

"I don't have my books or uniform."

"Go get everything you need now. Becca left half her hair and makeup stuff here if you need anything, my parents aren't home and I'll make us breakfast."

"Ugh you're so-"

"So what?" I smiled, knowing I've won.

"You always get your own way."

"I do. I'll make hot chocolate while you're gone."

"Fine."
I sat back and admired her as she got dressed, blowing me a kiss before she left the room.

I pulled myself out of bed and slipped on my boxers and clothes before heading downstairs to the kitchen and making us hot chocolate.
I heated the chocolatey milk and waited for her to come back. She's taking longer than I'd hoped and I'm kind of expecting a text saying 'can't come back, sorry'.

Twenty minutes later she came in with her bags, "I'm so sorry, I was talking to Zoe."

"No problem." I poured the steaming drink into our mugs and added cream and marshmallows.

"She goes back to work tomorrow."

"Does that mean your house will be empty more often?"

"Maybe..."
We took everything back to my room and closed the door behind us, slumping back into the bed again.

We sat silently on my bed and I dipped my finger tip into the cream, scooping some up before wiping it on Cami's nose and lips.
She raised her eyebrows accusingly at me, looking down at her nose but not wiping it off.