chapter sixty-six, faucet.

- Camila -

- Camila -

The way his tip massaged my clit, the way his mouth clung to my breasts and his hands caressed my cheeks, it was all amazing. I mentally slapped myself for waiting this long to tell him.

My orgasm built up with every pulse, every kiss, and every foul words that he muttered.
His dick teased my core too much, and I knew I don't want to wait any longer.

My moans could probably be heard across the street while I came on his dick. He carried on, swiping his dick between my wet folds, coating himself in my cum before he released too.

The familiar feeling of my high soon came to an end as I caught my breath. He rested his forehead against mine, exhaling on my lips. "Fuck, baby."

"That was amazing."

"Mhm." He rolled off my body, muttering with a smirk.
I couldn't stop myself from touching him again. I wrapped my leg over his body, holding my weight with my knees, hovering over him.

"Cami..." He sat up, colliding out lips. He sucked on my bottom lip, biting on it when I lowered myself, touching my wet pussy off his dick. We pulled away from our kiss, struggling to keep our moans contained.

His hands cupped my breasts, and I held onto his shoulders for support while I rocked my body.
"Theo..." I groaned when he began teasing at my nipples.

"This is really, fucking hot..."

I moved my hands to his hands, tugging at the roots, kissing him again.
My body lowered and his tip pressed to my burning core. My stomach twisted at the thought of him inside of me.
"Camila-" He complained, "Don't tease me, baby."

I moved to his neck, sucking and kissing down it before licking a strip back up to his earlobe.
"Fuck me."

"What?"
He pulled us apart, holding my cheek in his hand.

"I want you to fuck me, Theodore." He looked like a deer in headlights, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

"Cam-"
I couldn't imagine what words were going to leave his mouth. He does want to, doesn't he?
A crash in the flat made us both react, giving each other a confused look.
"Hold that thought."

*

I sat on his bed in my skirt and bra, thinking. What happens now? The benefits, the one sided feelings and love triangles are over. There's no more chasing. No more lying.

"Thin walls." Theo came back in, tossing me my shirt. His face was red and he ran his hands through his hair. "And two nosey-ass sisters."