chapter twenty-three, shower.

- Theodore -

- Theodore -

"Come here." I held my hand out to the defeated looking girl lay on her phone in my bed. Her hand clutching a blanket to hide her breasts like I didn't just suck on them.

"Why..?"

"I wanna show you something."

"Ok..."
She slowly slipped out from under the blanket, crossing her arms over her chest while she followed me into the en-suite.

"Look." I grabbed her waist and placed her in front of the mirror, standing behind her as we stared into the reflection.

"What are you doing, Theo?"

"Showing you why you need to stop worrying. It's really annoying."
She rolled her eyes with a smile. My hands slipped up and grabbed hers, moving them away from her chest. "I know it's normal for you to have a lack of self confidence but you, of all people, shouldn't. Look."
My hands cupped her breasts before sliding down to her stomach and hips, swiping across the warm skin.

"Theo- please stop." She almost laughed.

"Nope." I reached back and grabbed her hair in my hand, lifting it up off her shoulders and attempting to tie it up with the hair tie she left on my sink.

She helped a bit and we eventually placed it in a bun as she giggled at me. "What are you doing?"

I admired the areas of her neck that are beginning to bruise before lowering my head into the crook of her neck. Her hands stretched back and laced into my hair.
"Showing you- you're really, fucking sexy." I whispered onto her soft skin, gazing up at her to see she had her eyes closed.
"Open your eyes." I raised my voice.
She sheepishly opened her eyes, her chest rising and falling as I exhaled heavily on her neck.
"You're not even doing anything and I have a boner." I smiled, moving my hand to her stomach so I could pull her back towards me.

Her teeth bit on her bottom lip as she felt it, a slight grin coating her face. "Theo-"

My lips moved closer to the sensitive spot on her neck as she watched through the mirror. "Can I?"

"Mhm." She barely nodded before I spun her around, grabbing her cheeks and latching my lips to hers. Her arms stretched around my neck and I moved to grip her thighs as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I pressed her body against the wall for support as my hands roamed her body again, gripping tightly on her waist and breasts.

She broke the kiss to let out a faint moan before moving to my neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin, turning me on even more. I carried her into the shower, placing us under the hot water.
"Mila..." The water dripped down my face as I bit on my lip. "Round two?"