chapter seventy-six, bubbles.

- Camila -

- Camila -

I grinned like a kid in a candy store. "Really?"

"No, I just said it as a joke." He scoffed. "Yes really, why is that such a surprise?"

I practically leaped off his chest, throwing a leg over his body to straddle him. I ignored how sticky our bodies were while I grabbed his face, forcing him to sit up straight and kiss me back.

His hands automatically went to my waist, ignoring the sexuality of our position. My hands smushed his face and I failed to kept this up due to my unstoppable smile.

I pulled away, staring down at him. "I love you, Theodore. Incase that wasn't obvious."

"Really?" He smiled sarcastically.

"Shut up." I laughed loudly while he pulled my body into a hug.

"Let me go run us a bath, yeah?"

"Yeah, ok." He planted another kiss on my lips, lifting me up carefully and placed me back down on the bed.

I lay flat, staring at the ceiling while listening to the water run. I could fall asleep right now but I should really clean myself up first.

A few minutes later Theo was back with a towel around his waist. "You awake?" He whispered.

"Nope." I whispered back, sitting up and dragging myself out of bed.

The bathroom was steamy and smelt like magnolias, the bath tub bubbling with soap. "Perfect, thank you."

I tied my hair into a messy bun. He grabbed my hand and helped me step in. The hot water was a shock to my skin but felt so soothing on my aching body. He dropped his towel and I pressed my knees to my chest, scooting forwards so he could sit in behind me.

The water sloshed as he did, and each of his legs lay either side of me. I relaxed back into his body, getting so familiar with the feeling of him.

His arms wrapped around me and my head rested on his chest. "What now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean - the chasing back and forth, the sneaking around, it's all over, we don't have to pretend anymore."

"Now, we lie here in this bath..." His hand grabbed mine and rested in on my stomach. "We spend tonight, just the two of us, like always, but without lying about how we feel. Then tomorrow, we can do the same. And the day after, and after that. Nothings going to change, apart from the fact that we're being completely honest with each other."