chapter seventy-four, dress.

- Camila -

- Camila -

"We're not going home yet..."
My heart beat faster while we made our way up the stairs. He gripped my hand tightly, helping me walk down the corridor in these heels. His free hand held the keycard to the hotel room's lock while I admired my ring once again. His girlfriend - I like the sound of that.

I know what's going to happen when we walk through these doors and I've never been more ready. I know how much effort he's put into making this night perfect, I can't wait to repay him.

The door opened and we flicked on the light, walking into the black and white furnished room. I hooked my bag on the door while he scanned the room. He's been quiet, but I don't think it's anything to worry about, besides, I'm being quiet too.

What do you say to your boyfriend, who was your best friend for years and is now about to take your virginity?

"Thank you for dinner, it was perfect."

He hooked his jacket on the coat rack and made his way back to me. We haven't moved any closer to the bed that I am dying to jump on.

"It's the least I could do." He smiled warmly. "Thank you for saying yes."

"It's the least I could do." I grinned, subconsciously twisting my ring.

He stepped closer and I was sick of waiting. My hands shot up to grab his collar, pulling him down to my height to kiss me. I think he was surprised by my quick movement because he pulled away. I doubted myself momentarily but the glint in his eyes was reassuring so I pressed my lips on his again.

He parted his lips and moved slowly with mine. Even if I wanted to take control and kiss him hungrily I couldn't, his hands on my cheeks kept it soft and smooth. His tongue grazed my bottom lip but purposely didn't enter. My hand slid down to unbutton his shirt but his stayed cupping my face.

"What's the rush?" He mumbled onto my lips while we shared a breath.

"I just want you."

"You have me. And I'm not going anywhere. Let's make tonight last, yeah?"

He was right. Once again he had a completely different logic that make so much more sense than mine. "Mhm." I agreed, nodding. My eyes opened to see his staring back at me before he pressed his lips to mine once more.

We stood with my back to the door, frozen yet moving at a million miles per hour. I zoned out of our kiss and onto the little things, like his body language and the way his aura made my stomach flutter in the best way possible. There were words on the tip of my tongue that I'm dying to say but I don't want to alter anything whatsoever, because this- this was perfect.