chapter sixty-nine, jealousy.

- Camila -

- Camila -

I closed the door behind myself, unsure if we're actually going to 'talk' or if his body is going to pin me to the hinged wood.
"Cute?"

"Hm?"

"You said he was 'cute' - Lincoln."

"Oh." I turned around to see his jealous pose - his crossed arms and stern look. "Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." I stood up to him, letting him tower over me slightly. "He's cute..."

"What does that mean?"

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Just... wondering." He shrugged, like he was trying to shake it off.

"I think you're jealous." I stuck a pointy finger to his tough chest, with a small smile plastered across my face.

"I don't get jealous."

"And the sky is green." I smirked. "What's the point of this conversation then?"

"I don't know. I just don't like you talking about other guys like that."
I have to admit I quiet enjoy the protective side of Theo. I've started to realise it isn't in a brotherly way.

"Jealousy." I hummed, lowering my finger from his chest, just for him to grab it in his hand.

"Should I be? I thought you were mine..."

"I only called him 'cute'."

"And if I was to call another girl 'cute'?"

"I wouldn't care." I lied.

"Alright." He broke eye contact and looked up, over my head. His grip on my hand loosened and he began walking towards his bed. "Do you wanna-"

"Cute is what you call a dog..." I followed him, laying on the bed next to him, not letting him finish his sentence.

"And what would you call me?"

"Hot." I smirked.

He moved over my body, placing his hand beside my head to hold himself over me.
"I don't like being 'jealous'."
My breathing shook as it mixed with his hot and heavy ones while I felt myself grow wetter in his boxers.

"That's your fault."

"No, It's yours..." He exhaled on my lips.

"You have nothing to be worried about. I'm yours now, only yours."

"Promise?"

"Always."

I took the first move by leaning forward, raising my head from the bed to press my lips gently to his. My hands ran up his chest and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could kneel in between them.