chapter ten, friends with benefits.

- Camila -

- Camila -

Guilty is the only word I can use to describe how I feel right now. Matt's being nothing but nice to me, complimenting and hardcore flirting with me while I'm thinking about Theo.

Volleyball was an escape from the drama. Although I don't know what went down with Katie and Theodore, she's one of the best on the team and we get along great.
She claims I should be team captain this year but I don't think I can compare to her, or step up to the title, I just play for fun.

I was only waiting for a minute before Theodore came out, wearing one of the tightest t-shirts possible, and it was white, showing his toned stomach and biceps.
"Did you have to borrow a shirt off a freshman?"

"Shut up. I forgot my gear and this was all that was in my locker."

We dumped our bags into the trunk and I climbed into the passenger seat.
"Terrible excuse."

"How was volleyball?"

"Good, there's a few new girls trying out at the moment."

"Same with basketball, boys I mean."

I want to ask him about everything. About us, his advice on the Matt situation, and what happens now. But I can't physically form the words. So of course, I sat silently as we drove out of the school parking lot.

Theo rolled down the windows, letting a cool breeze hit my face as he turned on the radio.
"Do you want to come to mine?"

"I might go get a shower and get changed first."

"You can shower at mine."

Here it comes, the debate until he gets his own way.
I rolled my eyes, "You can shower at yours, I'll shower at mine and then I'll come over, promise."

"Fine."

I rushed into the house, briefly saying 'hi' to Zoe who was texting someone on the sofa when I got in. I dropped my bags and went straight to the bathroom and turned on the water to heat up as I grabbed towels.

I wrapped my hair in a bun as I stepped into the shower, rubbing soap all over my body.

I dried and got changed, making sure to put a matching underwear set on, just in case.

"Hey, missy." Zoe knocked on my door, "how was school?"

"It was good, I've got a lot of classes with Theo, I'm actually going to go over to his for a little while."

"Mhm... and Matt?"

"I've got classes with him too."

"Ooh, is this a love triangle?"