chapter 2

willows pov:

baby

we should talk
can i come over later

yeah, sure

it was 2pm, the next day, and i was sitting in caspers car in front of my apartment. i still didn't know if i should really do it, break up with her. but i guess it was time. casper gave me one last reassuring smile before i opened the car door and slowly made my way to the building of the apartment.

before i new it, i already stood in front of a door, which had a sign saying march, jessies last name, on it. i lightly knocked on the door, even though i had my keys right in my pocket. after a few moments i heard footsteps coming closer as i fiddled around with the few rings i wore one each hand.

Jessie opened the door, standing in front of me, in only a sports bra and sweatpants. she looks kinda hot. i quickly pushed my thoughts away and stepped in. we sat down in the living room, she on the couch and i on a simple chair.

"what did you want to talk about?"

"i-i t-think we should break up."

the expression on her face was unreadable. all i could say was, that she was mad. like really mad. she snorted.

"what made you think that, huh?"

"i-i just think it doesn't work anymore. i mean, i can't even see- do you still love me?"

her facial expression changed a bit and she stood up.

"of course i still love you."

"oh yeah? why do you hit me then? why do you kick me out all the time? why do you yell at me all the time? i really don't see it."

now it was me who was mad.

"it's just because you keep doing stupid things and don't listen to what i tell you to do."

she comes closer and i flinch when she tries to put her hand on my cheek.

"don't touch me."

"why can't i touch you? you're my girlfriend, i can do what i want with you."

she grabbed my chin forcefully and made me look up at her. i started to tear up.

"that's why i think we should break up. you hurt me, not only physically but also mentally."

a sharp pain on my cheek interrupted me. she slapped me across the face.

"please, let me go."

i cried out. she was about to hit me again when a loud knock at the door was heard.

"stay right here, don't even move a muscle."

i nodded when she released my face from her strong grip.

i heard voices talking at the door but couldn't make out who it was. suddenly i painful grump was heard and then again and again. it sounded like someone was beat. i stormed out in the hallway and saw casper hitting jessie in her abdomen.

"what the hell, casper."

he stopped his movements and jessie sunk down in front of him. he looked up at me with a kind of proud look on his face.

"what?"

"how- i mean how did you manage that?"

he shrugged.

"i may have joined a karate club a few months ago."

i smiled at his cuteness. he stepped over jessie, who was still lying on the floor, quiet whimpers escaping her mouth.

"let's pack up some stuff."

he said like nothing ever happened. five minutes later i had packed the most important things and was ready to go. i saw jessie in the living room putting some medicine on her bruised abs. her pretty abs.

i stood there watching her for a few moments before i spoke up.

"i'll come over in the next days to take the rest."

after that i quickly joined a waiting casper on the hallway. he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"it's okay. it was the best thing you could do."

"thank you, casper. for everything, i mean."

"it's okay bestie. let's go."

-----

(666 word)

second chapter. a bit shorter but that's probably how long they all will be.

how are you?

love you <3