chapter 59 *

smut starts at the +++ as always

billies pov:

^ willows outfit

^ willows outfit

^ billies outfit

^ billies outfit

"billie, over here."

"billie, are you excited for your album to drop?"

"billie, you look gorgeous."

"billie, who's that girl?"

i smiled widely at the paparazzi that awaited my arrival at the spotify venue. i entered through the main entrance, shutting them out. i held out my hand for will to grab and dragged her to the back of the house.

i was greeted by my management and my family as they also had already waited for us. without any detours i headed straight to finneas.

"happy birthday, big brother."

i gave him a big hug for which i had to stand on my toes. next was will, engulfing him in a big hug as well.

"guests will be arriving soon, billie."

my manager told me before going off to somewhere else again. i caught up with my family for a few minutes and admired the venue which was beautifully decorated.

"have you thought about what you're going to say later?"

fin asked me, while pulling claudia closer to him by her waist.

"approximately."

"you should, you're gonna have to stand up there on the stairs, y'know."

"it'll be fine... i hope."

i chuckled nervously, looking around for will. instead i spotted the first guests that just arrived. i've seen them before since they where somehow connected to the label.

i put on a smile as we went over to greet them, making boring small talk and whatever. i finally excused myself and went over to my mom, talking to some other people i'd never seen before.