chapter 53

wills pov:

i knew we had to be cautious but it was so fucking hard to keep my hands to myself while billie and i walked through the airport. 

we were setting off to our weekend trip to new york right now and we were walking to our gate. i didn't notice any paparazzi yet and i hoped that no one else had taken pictures of us. it's actually really surprising that we haven't been pictured at all together yet since we went outside pretty carefree usually. 

i walked shortly behind billie who was talking to sully about something i didn't understand. we were all covered up a lot so people wouldn't immediately recognize sully and billie. sully was the only other person that was going with us which was really nice because he was a nice guy and he wouldn't interrupt any of our activities. 

we had already went through security and everything and now i was just a little bit nervous for our flight. i've only been out of la a hand full of times when is was a kid and i only flew once in my life when my dad took me and my brother to canada to go skiing. 

i quickened my step to walk next to billie and sully. billie smiled at me cutely, reassuring me that she hadn't forgotten i was there as well. 

we arrived at our gate and sat down in the waiting area. i bounced my leg anxiously but it came to halt when billie put her hand on top of my thigh. she stroked her thumb over it in a comforting manner. 

"are you okay, baby?"

she leaned closer to me and i nodded.

"just a little nervous, that's all. i didn't fly in a long time."

"it's okay. i didn't either. it's the first time since tour was cancelled, actually."

i laid my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. before i was completely out though, i was woken up by billie, who softly shook my shoulder. 

"c'mon, our flight's about to take off."

i made sure i had all my things and followed billie and sully to the plane. we sat down in our seats, me right beside the window. 

i watched excitedly how we rolled up to the runway. i grabbed billies hand when we started moving faster and faster until we eventually raised into the air. 

i grinned happily as i watched the city below us grow smaller and you couldn't make out the single buildings anymore. 

i turned to billie and noticed that she was already looking at me.

"you're the cutest."

she stated and kissed my forehead. i blushed and looked away after i couldn't hold her gaze anymore.

the pilot spoke through the speakers that we were free to take our seatbelts off now which was followed by numerous clicks of people opening theirs in the whole plane. 

"you think we should join the mile high club?"

billie whispered into my ear. i looked at her with big eyes. 

"we just had sex before we left, are you horny again already?"

"yeah obviously, with you right here."

"they're gonna kick us out of the plane."

"i highly doubt they're gonna push us outside while we're mile high in the air." 

"but..."

i trailed off. 

"will, please. i'm desperate."