chapter 7

willows pov:

after a good thirty minutes drive billie stopped at the side of the road. she went out, which confused me a bit because we were literally nowhere.

"let's go."

billie opened the door on my side and offered me her hand, which i took gladly.

"billie, are you going to murder me?"

"if i wanted to, i would've done that a while ago."

she laughed. i followed her for about five minutes before she stopped.

"it's just around that corner, it's my secret spot for when i need time for myself."

"why are you showing it to me then?"

"i don't know. i think i can trust you enough with that."

"i feel honored, billie. for real."

"you should."

she laughed again.

"i'm just kidding."

she lead me around the trees and there was the most beautiful spot i've ever seen in my whole life. a small tree with low-hanging branches stood next to soft looking grass.

we were a bit higher up than la, which was right in front of us. i bet this looked even better at night, when you could see all the lights.

around the field there were only a few other trees, no streets, no nothing.

"billie this is beautiful."

"right?"

she let go of my hand and sat down in the trees shadow. she patted at the spot beside her and i plopped down next to her.

we started eating our burritos while we talked about who knows what. but it didn't really matter what we talked about, it was just fun.

after a while billie got quiet.

"what is it?"

"i-"

i waited for her to answer but she was obviously nervous. her gaze was fixed on the ground in front of her while she picked at the grass anxiously.

"you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

i put my hand on her tight carefully.

"no- no, no. it's just. i'd really like to give you my number, y'know because i think we get along pretty well, even though we've only known us for three days. but since i'm well known-"

"oh yeah, no, i totally get it. we don't have to exchange numbers. not that i didn't want to. but i get that you can't do that."

"i'll need to talk to my manage- you know what- fuck it. i'll give it to you."

"i- you don't have to."

"i know but i want to."

she smiled at me.

"give me your phone."

i pulled it out and handed it to her. she made a new contact and typed in her number before she sent herself a hi.

she gave it back to me and took out the last burrito out of the bag.

"you want it?"

"no it's fine. eat it."

"thanks."

she unwrapped the burrito and looked at me before she took a bite. she made me laugh as she made a funny grimace.

we joked around for at least another hour or two before we got bored and decided to head back.

half an hour later we arrived at the film studios but when i asked for casper they told me he left an hour ago. well shit.

"billie... uh, could you drive me? i don't have a car."

"sure, no problem."

she smiled at me. we got back into her car and i gave her the directions. when we arrived i didn't know how to act.

"uhm- thanks billie, for today. i had a lot of fun."

"i had lots of fun too. thank you."

i shook my head at her and laughed.

"okay, bye billie."

"we'll do that again, soon. i'll text you."

"alright."

i leaned over and hugged her tightly. she smelled like vanilla and a bit like fresh grass.

"okay well-"

i went out of the car.

"bye."

i closed the sexy ass car door carefully and walked to the front door. i took out the key and opened. as i turned around billie was still there, waiting for me to get inside safely. hell, this girl.

-----

(660 words)

i don't know, this chapter sucks. i don't like it.

how are you?