chapter 6

willows pov:

her eyes. that was all i was thinking about the past two days. and i still kept thinking about them as i sat beside casper, driving to the studio.

i almost couldn't sit still.

"girl, calm down. it's alright."

i kept having the thought that billie wouldn't even remember me or that she wouldn't show up at all. i didn't know why i was freaking out so much.

also i didn't cry about jessie since then, which meant a lot because i still wasn't over her. but i guess i was to busy thinking about billie.

i hate to admit it but i might have stalked her a bit. and oh my god. i know i said i didn't like her music that much but i listened to her album and also her ep and now i'm just wondering how i was able to live without it for so long.

her voice is amazing and the beat and bass and the lyrics. i could cry. i never even heard one of her songs because i always thought she did this mainstream thing but her music is so different to anything else i've ever heard.

we were now arriving at the parking slot and my heart was literally racing.

casper was just laughing at me and patting my tight before he left the car. i followed him quickly. i had to do this now.

we didn't even get to walk into the building before i heard a familiar voice yell my name.

i turned around and an excited looking billie speedwalked towards me.

when she reached me, she hesitated for a moment.

"are you tested? sorry, have to ask that."

i nodded and she ran into my arms. i was a bit shocked at her suddenness but i quickly wrapped my arms around her waist. i also was a bit overtaken by how she hugged me already, even though we just met one time. not that i minded.

she pulled away and grabbed my hand to lead me inside. casper was already gone for his first scene.

"how've you been?"

billie looked at me questioningly, like she really cared.

"i've been good."

i told her truthfully.

"what about you?"

"i've been really good."

we reached the room we were in, two days ago.

as we walked in everyone in the room looked at billie and said hi, before she greeted them, too. it was really impressing that she could get everybody's full attention just by randomly standing in a room.

we sat down on a couch for two this time and billie turned to me.

"do you like burritos?"

"bitch, i love burritos. don't say you don't because then we can't meet again, i'm sorry."

"fuck, i'm glad. i fucking live for burritos."

we both erupted into laughter.

"i just wanted to ask if you'd like to go to taco bell later, for lunch."

i tried to hide my excitement.

"yeah sure."

billie put her legs over mine and shoved around to get comfier. i felt my heart jump a little but put it off quickly.

"i- listened to your music."

"you did? did you like it?"

"i loved it billie, i didn't know you were so talented. that's a compliment by the way."