chapter 4

willows pov:

"but you promised."

"no, i never agreed to that, i won't fucking go there."

"please, will. maybe she is there."

"and even if, it's not like i would talk to her. she is a fucking celebrity and i am a nobody."

"who cares. you could just try."

"no, i won't because at the end she isn't even there and i'll sit there the whole day and do nothing."

"but will-"

i knew that was the moment i gave in. his fucking puppy eyes, i always give in to easily.

"thank you, now come on."

i whined as he pushed me in his car. i really didn't want to go. i'll just sit there and do nothing, i knew it already.

after a thirty minute drive we arrived and casper parked his car. he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. we rushed in the film studio as we were a bit late and casper almost instantly got pulled away to get his hair and makeup done.

i stood there, in the middle of a little room with some chairs, alone and with nothing to do. i sat down and went on my phone. i looked up when i saw a dude, around thirty, come in the room. i quickly put my face mask over my nose. he just nodded and walked out again.

i just went back on my phone and continued to look at some bitches titties on insta.

time skip 45 min:

"oh my god, here you are. i was searching for you."

casper stormed into the room and i almost let my phone slip out of my hands.

"god, you don't have to scare me like that."

"i know, but guess who is three rooms away."

he looked at me and i could see his smirk even trough his mask.

"for real?"

i questioned dumbly.

you have to know. i'm not a fan, i'm not a hater. i just know her because, who doesn't? she's famous as fuck and that was also what was scaring me. she was a whole ass celebrity, no matter if i was a fan or not, it made me nervous as fuck, even thinking about talking to her.

he tugged at my arm.

"you are going to talk to her now. at least look at her so you know i was telling the truth."

"it's fine, i believe you."

"no-huh, you are coming with me now."

he pulled me in the hall and i whispered again to let him let me go. i felt like a third grader as i ran back into the room i was in before. casper followed me and closed the door behind him.

"okay, so, i have a plan."

i shushed him as he was speaking in a normal tone.

"shush- she is only three rooms away, she might hear us."

"be quiet and listen to my plan. we'll just walk by, innocently and you just look if you can see her and then we can discuss if you'll talk to her."

i had no time to argue back because he was already in the hall again. i walked after him, not because i gave in just because his plan really did sound good. he grabbed me by my hand, wich had started sweating and tip toed to the room, billie eilish was in.

as we got closer i heard talking and a few laughter. i tried to walk completely normal and calm myself down.

we were only steps away and casper gave me a last look. then we crossed the open door and i looked inside of it-

i was completely frozen and it was only caspers fault that i walked away from the door frame.

she stood in the middle of maybe five other people as they all looked up at her like she was a goddess. but as i walked by she looked up at me and all i could see were her gorgeous eyes because the rest of her face was hidden underneath a mask. it was like i couldn't break the eye contact once it happened.

i practically ran to the next toilets and pulled a struggling casper with me.

"you know this is the women restroom, right?"

"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude."

casper looked at me smirking.

"see, what did i tell you?"

"i-i caspeeeeer, what do i do she looked at me. and she is so prett-"

the door opened and nobody else than billie eilish herself walked in.

"sorry, am i interrupting anything?"

she spoke up, smiling at me and casper. we both stood there not saying a word.

"well, i just have to pee, so-"

she chuckled as she went into one of the stalls. i quickly made eye contact with casper. his eyes were open widely in shock and i guess i didn't look any different. he pulled down his mask and mouthed oh my god.

i mean, as i said, i was not a fan but hell fucking god, why didn't i respond. she must think i am the weirdest dude alive, that kinda sucks.

i would consider casper as a fan even though not the biggest alive, i'd rather say it was ariana grande for him. but he always overreacted, that's why he probably didn't answer, but me?

why didn't i say anything? i am shy and stuff but normally i respond to simple questions.

the stall door, billie went in, opened and she stepped out. she looked me in the eyes and stared at me.

"sorry, could i like, uhm- wash my hands?"

i didn't react as i fully got lost into her deep eyes. that was until casper hit me with his elbow. i stepped to the side. i was never that embarrassed in my life ever before. she washed her hands in the sink and then dried them at her pants.

she looked at me, a friendly expression on her face.

"if you don't have to do anything, you can come sit with me and my friends. the same for you, of course."

and she looked at casper. she chuckled again as we didn't respond again.

"you two are really cute. are you fans?"

"i-i am but she isn't."

casper finally spoke up, which was really amazing of him because i still wasn't able to even breath. she hugged him tightly and released him after a few moments again.

"so you'll come?"

"i can't, i have my next scene-"

he looked at his watch, then gasped.

"-like, right now. i have to go but it was so nice meeting you."

"it was nice meeting you too."

"oh and will surely doesn't have to do anything so she'll come."

i shoot him a glare, before he stormed out of the restroom.

"well then, let's go."

-----

(1130 words)

ayyooo, billie is there.

anyways, how are you?