chapter 18

willows pov:

billie grabbed my hand and lead me down the hall into the other direction.

"this is the bathroom, finneas room and... my room."

she pointed to the doors on the left side and then opened the door to her room. everything was bathed in red light, coming from the leds on her ceiling.

"okay wow, your room is definitely cooler than mine."

"well, yours doesn't even have a real bed."

"shut up."

i laughed and looked around. on one wall she had a shoe rack with some extremely dope shoes but it seemed like that wasn't big enough for all of them since there were still a lot of shoes on the floor.

her bed, with a lot of soft looking pillows, was standing in the back corner. on the wall behind it hung a louis vuitton blanket. on every other free part of the walls were posters of some soto figures, including herself.

"you can sit down."

billie already laid on her bed, looking at me expectantly. i awkwardly sat down and looked at her.

"and now?"

"i don't know. what you wanna do?"

"i was thinkin-"

she was interrupted by a howl from the hall.

"you're gonna meet pepper."

she jumped off her bed and opened the door. a white pit bull with brown spots walked in and made its way over to the bed.

"this is pepper and she's a real queen."

billie laughed and helped pepper on the bed.

"i'm honored to meet you, queen pepper."

pepper gave a yawn and laid her her head on my lap, closing her eyes. billie laughed and sat down again.

"there's something about you, that my dogs like you."

"they love me."

she giggled and laid on her back, legs still dangling from the bed. we stayed in comfortable silence as i stroked peppers head and billie just stared at the ceiling.

"thank you for being here."

billie said after a while.

"what?"

"i don't know. i only know you for a few weeks and i trust you so much already. i never trusted anybody, it's strange. and i feel so normal around you, y'know. not even around my family i can forget fame and all that shit. but with you it's different. thank you therefore."

i looked at her and studied her face.

"i really enjoy being around you too. i don't have many friends and you're always there and i know i can call you whenever and can talk to you about everything. and i also trust you so much. it's almost scary."

we smiled at each other until i couldn't hold eye contact anymore and broke our gaze. she laughed and sat up, making pepper stand up as well.

"c'mon, let's see if dinner's ready."

i grabbed her hand that she held out and followed her through the living room into the garden. a man with beard stood in the back and cleaned some garden tools.

"oh, that's my dad, patrick."

patrick turned around and we walked over to him.

"hi, i'm patrick, billies dad."

"hi, nice to meet you. i'm willow."

"nice to meet you too. i'm gonna look if maggie needs any help."

he walked inside and i inspected their garden a bit more.

"oh my god, you have these aerial acrobatic things. can you do something?"

billie laughed.

"sure, maybe i can teach you some time too."

i laughed sarcastically which made billie laugh even more.

she ran over to the hanging cloths and immediately grabbed ahold of it. she wrapped it around her feet and climbed up.

"billie don't fall down, please."

"i won't, mamas."

mamas.

billie made some difficult looking moves and then let go of the cloth. i screamed as she fell down a few meters while rotating. she was stopped by the cloths before she hit the ground though.

"oh my god."

i panted.

"don't ever do that again. you scared me. fucking hell."

billie just laughed and unraveled herself.

"it was all planned. i'm doing that since i'm... maybe six. don't worry. it's all under control."

"you could have told me that, stupid."

i hit her arm playfully and she just laughed more.

"guys, dinner is ready."

maggie called and placed a pot on the outside table. we walked over to billies parents who already were sat down.

i sat in the chair next to billie, across from patrick.

maggie put food on everyones plate. it looked delicious.

"thank you guys, for letting me stay and eat with you. that's really nice of you."

"it's no problem at all, sweetie. you can stay here whenever."

"thank you."

we all started eating and let me tell you, i've never eaten better. we fell into small talk and what i really appreciated was, that billies parents didn't ask me about myself, it always made me so uncomfortable.

we stayed outside until it got dark while laughing, eating and just enjoying the evening. we then cleared the table and i helped washing the dishes.

i've never felt so at home.

-----

(840 words)

a little bit shorter again.

now. what the hell. how did i get over 2k reads? thank you guys. this is so amazing. i literally screamed when i saw that today.

i love you so much.

how are you?

<3