chapter 11

willows pov:

i woke up to a movement next to me. what the-

i sat up quickly and rubbed my eyes. billie whined next to me and shifted around, searching for the covers, i accidentally took away. when she couldn't find them she opened her eyes slowly.

when she saw me she quickly sat up as well.

"oh shit. i'm sorry. i must have fallen asleep. i-"

"no worries, billie. everything's fine."

"okay. uhm- good. still sorry. i should've asked if it was okay."

"billie, shut up. it's fine."

i said laughing. i stood up and opened the door.

"where are you going?"

"bathroom."

---

when i got back, billie was on the phone talking to somebody. i went to my closet and searched for a good looking outfit.

"no. fin-"

i had my top now, i was just missing the right pants.

"please, not today. i'm at a friends house."

this will look good together.

"yeah, it's her."

"it's fine, fin. i don't see your problem."

"no. i won't come today."

"that's not even an argument. we have plenty of time."

"okay, see you."

with that she hung up.

"sorry, that was my brother."

"oh, you don't have to stay here when you wanted to meet him."

"no. we just had plans to work on the album but that still has lots of time."

i nodded understandingly.

"i don't know about you but i'm hungry as hell."

"let's make some breakfast then, shall we."

we both laughed. billie got up from the bed and followed me to the kitchen.

"i got some bread and avocado. do you like that? i can make pancakes too but i had that yesterday-"

"no. bread with avocado is just fine. i love avocado."

"great."

i took the avocado out of the freezer and billie helped me cut it. when we finished we went outside and sat on the outside couch.

"this haus is really nice. you even got a pool."

"caspers parents bought it for him. he didn't even got a chance to look for something else himself but i guess it's pretty cool."

we ate in comfortable silence and looked at the garden in front of us.

"so... do you have any plans for today?"

"not yet."

"well, you want to do something together then?"

"sure. any ideas?"

"i mean, we can't really go somewhere public but my friend has a cafe not far away. and there aren't so many people."

billie suggested.

"of course. i like that."

we went back inside and put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

"uh- i don't have any fresh clothes."

"oh yeah, right. i don't know. i don't really have clothes for you. i mean, not that baggy. i can look but-"

"if not, we can go to mine. let's see first though."

we walked upstairs and i looked into my closet.

"uh- maybe this?"

i gave her some black sweatpants and she held them over her legs to check if they fit.

"you have long ass legs but i think it'll be fine."

"okay. let me see what else i got."

apparently all my oversized t-shirts were in the laundry right now.

"i don't have a t-shirt but here's a hoodie. is this okay?"

she looked at the black hoodie.

"yeah i think it'll be fine. thanks."

i went into the bathroom first and brushed my teeth and gave her some room to change. afterwards we switched and i did my makeup in my room. i tried my best to cover up my bruised side but it didn't really work. after three layers of concealer i gave up and just accepted it.

"you ready?"

billie asked and i nodded.

"let's go."

---

we arrived at the little cafe billie was talking about and parked in the private parking spot. before we went out we put on our masks. billie opened the car door for me and helped me out. that shit made my heart flutter.

we walked to the front and looked for a spot inside. billie pulled her hood down and looked around.

"aye billie."

a dude at around 25 came to us and greeted billie.

"hey denver. what's up? you good?"

"yeah everything's fine. y'know, just same shit as always."

"cool. we wanted to sit down for a bit. this is willow by the way. you have a free table?"

"hey."

he waved at me and looked me up and down. i waved back awkwardly.

"bro, you have some or not?"

billie said which caused him to snap back into reality.

"yeah, over there. sit down. i'll bring the menu."

billie thanked him and we walked to the booth. we sat down on opposite sides and waited for denver to come back.

"so here is the menu."

he gave both of us a card.

"and todays special is the vegan cheesecake."

"thanks bro."

he walked away and we looked at the menu.

"what do you take?"

"i always take the pink smoothie and the fruit bowl."

"guess i'll take the same then."

we waved at denver and he took our order. until the food came billie followed me with her private account on instagram. she had uploaded quite a few photos but i would look at them later.

our food came and we ate our fruits and nipped at the actually really good smoothies. billie picked one of the grapes with her long nails and we both laughed.

"you know. it's like i know you for so long already even though we only met a few days ago. isn't that crazy."

"yes, totally. but it's true."

"i'm really grateful for that. it's not that easy to make new friends when y'know, you're famous and shit. i never know who are real friends or just like me for my fame."

"yeah i get that. and i promise you i'm not liking you only because you're famous. i really forget it sometimes, actually."

we smiled at each other. i love her smile.

-----

(1020 words)

so i have a question. i planned to include matthew into the story and he's not gonna be nice. so basically, i just want to know if i should say it's matthew or if i should call him different, because i don't know maybe someone likes him, and you can picture him yourself?

<3