chapter 26 *

smut ahead, guys, hehe.
there is a little "+++" where it starts and ends, so you can skip if you want. (i know y'all are only here therefore though, so...)

billies pov:

my phone kept ringing in my pocket. i already knew it was will since she tried calling me eight times today already.

i pulled my phone out of my pants and switched it to mute.

i really couldn't talk to her.

i was in my car on my way over to finneas. i needed to get my head free and the best way for me to do that, was to write music.

ever since will and i kissed two days ago i couldn't stop thinking about it. that moment had been so magical and still felt unreal. it was also like the best kiss i ever had.

i could still feel her lips on mine. i had gotten so lost in her that i had seemed to forget about everything else that had been going on around us.

i mean, it was raining and we were in a fucking pool.

it was pretty romantic.

anyways, ever since then i couldn't get my head off of it.

even in my sleep last night, i kept replaying the moment. i took it even further than that in my dream. i woke up and had to write it all down. so now, i'm heading to fins to make a song out of it.

luckily, most of the time he doesn't ask what the lyrics are about cause that'd be really hard to explain this time.

+++

we stumbled inside the guest room of fins and claudias house, never taking our lips off each other.

wills hands were all over me and i loved it. i shut the door with my foot behind us before i was pressed against it.

a moan slipped out of my mouth as my back hit the wooden door.

my hands were tangled in wills damp hair as she added pressure on my waist to hold me where i was.

i moaned out as she trailed kisses along my neck. she found my spot and sucked on it.

"fuck."

i could feel her smirk against my skin before continuing. i pushed myself off the door and lead her backwards to the king sized bed. her knees buckled when she stumbled against the edge and fell onto it.

i followed her quickly and pressed my lips back to hers. i slipped my tongue into her mouth and we fought for dominance. surprisingly she won and turned me onto my back.

her hands slipped into my shirt and caressed my waist. my skin turned on fire wherever she touched me.

"shit- please, will."

"tell me what you want."

i moaned at the sound of her hoarse voice.

"please, touch me."

"but i am."

she smirked down at me showing me a completely new and wild side of her. she was so fucking hot.

i felt myself getting bold and grabbed her wrists to lead her hands up my body. i placed them on my boobs and moaned at the contact.

she kneaded my boobs before her left hand slipped under my bra.

"take that off."

she motioned to my shirt and i was quick to pull it over my head.

i liked being dominated by her but now it was my turn.