chapter 46 *

smut from the top. hehe. i'll put an +++ when it ends in case you want to skip it.

-----

wills pov:

"oh, do you now?"

i trailed the tips of my fingers over her underwear, feeling her wetness leaking through it.

"god, you're so wet for me baby..."

i pulled the cotton to the side, exposing her heat to the cool air around us.

"and i haven't even touched you yet."

billie let out a whine and held my hair up in a ponytail. to tease her i held against her hand that was trying to push me to her center.

"fuck will, please."

as i leaned closer i became desperate myself. gripping her thigh even tighter, i finally licked a stripe up her core. i collected all of her juices and hummed at the taste.

i felt billies legs wobble already and chuckled to myself. i swirled the tip of my tongue around her clit and billie moaned loudly at the contact to the most sensitive part of her body.

"you gotta be quiet, baby. you don't wanna be caught, right?"

i distanced myself while speaking, making billie whine desperately.

"what did i just say?"

"will please."

i raised my eyebrows in amusement, hearing her beg.

"what did i just say?"

i repeated myself just to tease her. the walls in here were probably soundproof anyway.

"be quiet."

billie whimpered.

"that's right, good girl."

"oh my god."

billie tried to whisper to herself though it came of more as a moan. oh, i see her.

i reconnected my lips to her core, now sucking on her clit. i watched her every move through my eyelashes, enjoying the sight of her falling apart.

searching for something to hold on, her hands smacked against the white walls until they eventually found their way back into my hair.

i scratched my teeth over her puffy and reddened lips which made her jerk and moan out loudly. her wide eyes found mine as i reached my hand out and brought my middle and ring finger near her mouth.

"suck."

i spoke with raspy voice and billie obeyed. she took my fingers into her mouth and swirled her tongue around them until they were completely coated in her spit.

i hummed in approval.

"you're doing so good."

i felt her pulse on my tongue at my words. i pulled my fingers back down and let them dance over her entrance that was waiting to be filled.

i pushed them inside her slowly watching her facial expression. her mouth was wide agape and her brows furrowed deeply.

after i went in completely, i didn't give her any time to adjust to the feeling and started pounding my fingers rapidly.

she threw her head back against the wall and pulled my hair unintentionally. i moaned at the feeling but she didn't seem to notice how much i enjoyed it.

i went back to circling my tongue in figure eights around her clit.

"i'm going to cum..."

billie breathed out.