chapter 57

willows pov:

"i got it!"

i grinned from one ear to the other as i entered billies car.

"i got my drivers license!"

i waved around the papers in my hand. billie, finneas and claudia, who sat in the backseat all congratulated me and showed just as much excitement as i did. 

"you're gonna drive us around all the time now, baby..."

i nodded and bit my lip, trying to suppress the still growing smile on my face. 

"hell yeah."

after we had all calmed down a little, billie started the engine and drove us to caspers house. it was his birthday today and he hosted a party in his backyard with barbecue and everything. 

a few minutes later we arrived and while fin and claudia already went inside, billie stayed back with me in the car. 

"you know how proud of you i am?"

she turned in her seat and grabbed my hands. she guided them to her waist and held my face in hers. 

"you should show me how proud you are of me when we get home later."

"i will."

she kissed my lips shortly but sweetly and went to pull away. i tightened my grip on her and pulled her closer. 

i deepened the kiss and added my tongue. she sucked on it, knowing what that did to me. i bit her lip and pulled on it with my teeth before i let it go again, making a plop sound. immediately i reattached our lips.

"s-stop it baby..."

billie pushed on my chest.

"...or i'm gonna fuck you right here, right now."

"mhm."

my hand made its way to her neck, where i applied light pressure and choked her. 

"let's just go in the back seat."

i saw that billie was actually contemplating it. 

"please will- as much as i would love to... although these windows are tinted, we shouldn't."

"alright, your loss."

i teasingly looked up at her through my lashes.

"get outta here..."

she giggled and grabbed her keys before shutting the car. i waited for her and grabbed her hand but instead of holding it normally she only took my ring and pinky finger. we entered the house together and were immediately surrounded by lots of people and their loud laughter.

"hi, lovebirds. glad you made it."

alex and casper greeted us with a hug. the backyard was cutely decorated with beanbags and low hanging fairy lights. 

i walked around and greeted a few people i knew and held light conversations with them. at some point billie rejoined me. 

"oh, guys, this is billie she's my..."

"i'm her girlfriend nice to meet you."

billie finished my sentence and i caught myself staring at her in awe while everyone freaked out. she talked to her fans as if they were close friends while she kept her arm around my waist.

billie had to leave a few hours later to do some more promo for her album while fin and claudia stayed with me. 

luckily, i got a moment when i could talk to casper alone and i apologized for being so short with communication lately. he understood and was happy that i finally found someone who made me genuinely happy.