chapter 33 *

there's smut in this chapter! if you don't feel comfortable with it skip this chapter. there won't be happening much else.

-----

wills pov:

she kissed me slowly, her lips parting slightly. the sign for me to gently let my tongue enter her mouth.

my hands stroked her waist gently while hers were tangled in my hair.

i pulled on her bottom lip with my teeth before i gave her one more peck.

"what was the film about?"

"honestly, i have no fucking clue."

we giggled.

after we had finished our drawings back at our secret place we had went to a small little vegan restaurant to pick up some food. we then got back to billies apartment which is really nice and cozy, by the way.

we ended up watching a movie we both hadn't seen before but kinda got lost in each other half way through.

"you wanna stay tonight?"

billie asked as she laid her head on my chest. i hummed and nodded my head.

"are you tired?"

i asked and billie shook her head.

"you?"

"no."

there was thick tension in the air and i think we both knew what was about to happen. but i didn't want to make the first move. what if i read the situation wrong?

my eyes wandered around the room, searching for something to distract me from the urge to just-

"kiss me."

my thoughts got interrupted by harsh lips smashing onto mine. i pulled billie on my lap while her hands held onto my shoulders. they wandered in my hair and tugged on it.

a moan slipped out of my mouth which made me slightly embarrassed.

i can't be so turned on already.

"so hot."

billie mumbled against my lips. i picked her up and grabbed under her thighs. i walked into the direction which i believed was the bedroom in.

"no, here."

billie pulled away and navigated me to the right room. i shut the door before shark could follow and threw billie on her king sized bed.

i crawled on top of her and let my hands glide up her arms which caused goose bumps to rise on her skin.

"you wanna do this?"

i asked while caressing her shoulders and jaw.

"yes. please."

"are you really sure? we don't have to do-"

"please shut up and just fuck me."

i mean...

i smirked before crashing our lips together.

she looked really good underneath me.

i trailed kissed down billies neck. at one spot a quiet gasp escaped her lips so i focused on that.

my hands were placed on each side of her head while hers were in my hair and the other one crumpled up my shirt in the front.

i went back up to kissing billies lips before i pulled back and admired my work on her neck.